Pubs in Palma Nova

Fine Wine

Official Ticketer
Does anyone know of any Rangers pubs in Palma Nova that will be showing the Braga game tomorrow night?

Thanks for the replies guys,will go down tonight and ask about to see what pubs are showing it as the West Ham game is on at the same time.

Does anyone know of any Rangers pubs in Palma Nova that will be showing the Braga game tomorrow night?
I'm there just now. Sinkys is closed. Went to benny Hills in magaluf, for the St mirren game, next door to where sinkys was.

Lots of rangers fans in. You'll get the game in the Prince William or the Scotsman though

I'm there just now. Sinkys is closed. Went to benny Hills in magaluf, for the St mirren game, next door to where sinkys was.

Lots of rangers fans in. You'll get the game in the Prince William or the Scotsman though
Cheers,will try one of them.

Sinkys is closed an up for rent if anyone's interested.

Watched the Braga game in the Prince William and bought a Kebab from the Prince Harry next door.

I never had a problem watching games in there what’s the issue?
When it’s busy I just never felt you could get a great view of the tellys and that, always crammed. Also can attract a few f*nnies. I recall a group singing about Scott Brown’s sister after we beat hibs in Warburton’s 1st game

If Sinkys is closed - where did the nutter go? I had a good blether with him in there 2 or 3 years back and he was saying he struggled getting about these days. Fast forward half an hour and he’s jumping about doing the bouncy :D

When it’s busy I just never felt you could get a great view of the tellys and that, always crammed. Also can attract a few f*nnies. I recall a group singing about Scott Brown’s sister after we beat hibs in Warburton’s 1st game
I’ve never found watching a problem and Tommy the owner is a cracking guy. Sadly you get morons in all pubs especially when they are on holiday and think they can do what they like.

I’ve never found watching a problem and Tommy the owner is a cracking guy. Sadly you get morons in all pubs especially when they are on holiday and think they can do what they like.
Tommy is a great guy. Spoke to him before that game, he used to play golf at the club I was working at. I wonder why he’s selling it?

There was a Rangers pub years ago called 'curlys' close to sinkys

Sinkys is closed an up for rent if anyone's interested.

Watched the Braga game in the Prince William and bought a Kebab from the Prince Harry next door.
So did I! Kebab was better than the game but not sure that means much

Not been to Magaluf in 25 years.

Used to go to the Tartan Arms to watch games.

Also remember another Scottish bar - was it Scots Corner?

Don’t remember Sinkys though? Where was it in relation to the Tartan Arms?

Remember watching game v Shelbourne 1998 in the Eastenders bar Magaluf unbelievably 3 nil down and this twat pipes up is that the best you's have got , smarmy prick got pelters when we battered in the next 5 goals

Back