QR3

I’d rather avoid Wolves tbh they’re assembling a very good squad with a good manager in charge.

Feyenoord would be tremendous and they’re nowhere near the force they used to be,what a trip for the fans.
I went there the last time we drew them when Eck was in charge, thoroughly unpleasant experience , a lot of hate filled lowlife within their support hell bent on trouble. Maybe they've improved since.

Reactions: cav
Tbh I think we have very little chance of making it through. Tough tough draw.

Malmo, Prtizan Belgrade or fcsb are probably who we want in round 3, as we the take their spot in round 4 as seeseeds. In round 4 however, Wolves, AEK Athens, Spartak Moscow, AZ Alkmaar and Strasbourg are all projected to be unseeded.

We need major luck of the draw.
People said we wouldn't be as lucky before the first round draw and we've had a far easier two rounds than last year in terms of opposition, obviously that can all change but no need to be a debbie downer, as long as we can avoid the top 4 league teams we should have a decent chances against the rest going into the matches as favorites or not

BIt of wild and crazy statement that.

Hardly think we'd be pumping a team that could probably spend £50 million easily and not even blink.
It was tongue in cheek. I'm aware they're a very good side but we're gonna have to play whoever we draw and it'd be an easy away day for me

Give me Partizan Belgrade baby!

Seeded for Rd4. Not the most difficult side we could face. We can get travel advice from all the Killie fans who booked non-refundable trips.

Round 4 they aren't. They are highest ranked unseeded side at the moment.

Though he still has Roma in round 4 instead of Torino. Wolves would be above them I think, so would move up one spot.

They absolutely are seeded at present. They're the lowest ranked seeded team as per Bert's R4 tables.

We only have to get our co-efficient up to around 10 to ensure we're seeded for this third round in the future.

Another decent wee run to the group stages this year and we shouldn't have to worry about this anymore.

Just also seen there that Gerrard has confirmed that we have reluctantly let Daniel Candeias speak to a club in turkey, Candeias said he wants to explore the option despite rangers wanting him to stay
Maybe he is looking for us to up his wages.

I want Malmo. Club with a high coefficient who are also very much beatable

Same, I think that's the team with the highest co-efficient who we also have a decent chance of beating.

If we can replicate our performances from the group stages last season (minus the defending v Spartak!) we'll be a tough team to beat.

Same, I think that's the team with the highest co-efficient who we also have a decent chance of beating.

If we can replicate our performances from the group stages last season (minus the defending v Spartak!) we'll be a tough team to beat.
Agreed

I went there the last time we drew them when Eck was in charge, thoroughly unpleasant experience , a lot of hate filled lowlife within their support hell bent on trouble. Maybe they've improved since.
Yeah mates of mine were there although some of them had the sense to head straight back to the dam after others got chased out of the city!

Back