Question about Club Deck Lift

Welder_Bear

I've been issued a few passes for the Hibs game. They are for the center lift and to have collect from Waddell window. I never knew there was such a thing apart from the obvious "the centre" where exactly is it and how is access gained to it?

Also do you still have to scan your smartcard before entry? (All about the MyGers) :D

Took this from an old thread.
Is this not the wee window along from the main door, where you can pick up comps by the club, press passes and team sheets?
Haven't a clue though.
First 5 of this thread will let you know

Waddell Window is to the west of the main entrance. There's lifts at either end of the main stand, don't know of one in the middle.

Found from a old thread
So you need a particular pass for the centre lift?

I don't know which one I'm supposed to use but I always use the west one they never have my name on the list.
Yes, its says 'Centre Lift Pass' across it. You're supposed to enter at Exit 19,but I always go through the turnstile to make sure that I get the MyGers point.

Going by the above the lift will be near to exit 19

I've been issued a few passes for the Hibs game. They are for the center lift and to have collect from Waddell window. I never knew there was such a thing apart from the obvious "the centre" where exactly is it and how is access gained to it?

Also do you still have to scan your smartcard before entry? (All about the MyGers) :D
Sorry mate re read that and see why you thought I meant the window but was wondering where the lift is. Just thought there were only one at each side to Club Deck.

Welder bear, the entrance for centre lift is to the left of the Waddell window,no turnstile but your name will on the list of the steward at the door. Note this is not a big lift and you can wait due to staff constantly using it for kitchen etc.

Found from a old thread

Yes, its says 'Centre Lift Pass' across it. You're supposed to enter at Exit 19,but I always go through the turnstile to make sure that I get the MyGers point.

Going by the above the lift will be near to exit 19
Cheers.

Unsure how this works mate if it's a turnstile if it's a Main Stand one and the ticket is for Club Deck.

For the centre lift you first activate your card at exit 19 then go on the lift the stewards will be there to keep you right.

That's the email address I contacted at first. Will collect from the window and just get directions if needed. Just interested to know where this lift is at the bottom and where it lets you out at the top. I walk the length of the concourse a lot and haven't noticed where this could be.
The exit from the central lift brings you out on to the middle of Clubdeck concourse.

Sorry mate re read that and see why you thought I meant the window but was wondering where the lift is. Just thought there were only one at each side to Club Deck.
Theres a lift that comes down from the Club Deck that takes you down to the Main Door stopping at the Thornton Suite on the way.
Used it a few years ago after a day in Club Europe.

Not sure about collection or where you access the centre lift but speak to the stewards if the lift is working first then if so scan your smart card as normal without going through the gate & proceed to wherever they say the lift is with your pass :).

Not sure about collection or where you access the centre lift but speak to the stewards if the lift is working first then if so scan your smart card as normal without going through the gate & proceed to wherever they say the lift is with your pass :).
Will do ma man :D

The centre lift as people have said has to be accessed from Exit 19. This will take you right up to the centre of the CD concourse. There are lifts at either side of the Club Deck as well when you go through the turnstiles, but they don't take you all the way up to the concourse, there's still a flight of stairs to climb once you get off.

How do you get your name on the lift list?

Passed up on CD tickets for the Betis game due to health issues and inability to do stairs.

How do you get your name on the lift list?

Passed up on CD tickets for the Betis game due to health issues and inability to do stairs.
DisabilityMatters@rangers.co.uk

Hope you have better luck than me, I've been in dialouge with them for six weeks about getting my pass renewed, during that time there have been guys on here saying they applied on the day and collected the pass that night.

Meanwhile I contacted them and said I would happily pick it up at the stadium,they actually mailed me and put out a statement on their website, social media etc saying collections were no longer possible.

This was my last reply from them,
Hi

Your pass will be posted to you next week - you can the old pass tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay.

Regards

That was over two weeks ago.

I emailed last Friday but hadn't heard anything back on Thursday afternoon.

I called 0141 580 8778 and explained. The guy who I spoke to was great and sorted it out. Received the email confirmation soon after speaking to him.
Did you receive the pass?

Access is through either the front door or west enclosure. The code is a key Scottish cup winning year.

Wee update. All went well, picked up passes from window and accessed lift fine. Only problem didn't get to swipe smartcard at all. Asked the guy and just said no don't need to do that.

Walked down stairs myself at half time to do it but turnstiles were all shuttered up by this time.

Is there anyway to still get the points added at all? @Greg Marshall

I used it on spec when I took my partially sighted daughter to Ibrox years ago. They offered it me when they spotted her, which I thought was a great gesture. It was the one near Copland end.

Wee update. All went well, picked up passes from window and accessed lift fine. Only problem didn't get to swipe smartcard at all. Asked the guy and just said no don't need to do that.

Walked down stairs myself at half time to do it but turnstiles were all shuttered up by this time.

Email disability matters and they can flag with mygers.

Just keep an eye on your points and flag to MyGers. I was missing points due to accompanying my old man on the lift. Flagged it and they are added automatically now.

I emailed and then looked last week to get the lift sorted out for my Aunt - all dead straightforward: picked the pass up from the Waddell Window, she got access up and then back down after the game.

She did mention that she didn’t swipe the season ticket actually.

I emailed and then looked last week to get the lift sorted out for my Aunt - all dead straightforward: picked the pass up from the Waddell Window, she got access up and then back down after the game.

She did mention that she didn’t swipe the season ticket actually.
No facility to swipe when using the centre lift, your name is just ticked off on the stewards clipboard list. Perhaps the club could put a card reader inside the entry door which would solve the issue and register your attendance as I dont know if completed list is fed back to admin.

Back