Question for SLO

Chesterfield loyal

I don't have twitter so hoping this thread helps me, my FIL doesn't have access to e-mail or internet so he has asked me to help him to renew his ST, i have set up an account for him and contacted the TO, as yet i have had no reply and i am worried his renewal will be missed, would the SLO mail me to help if possible.

Could you not set up a rangers account on the club website with his rangers number and do it that way .

Hi pal, i have set up an account and got the number etc but when i go in to buy his ticket it shows that there is nothing to purchase.
Not so good did you set up a email incase they send it that way must be frustrating as %^*& trying to get hold of the ticket office.
Try Twitter Greg is on that with a lot of info mate.

There’s a big delay in recieving a reply from the ticket office can take 10 days which is understandable under current circumstances . Had to email a few tunes recently they have got back and solved the problems tho patience is key

There’s a big delay in recieving a reply from the ticket office can take 10 days which is understandable under current circumstances . Had to email a few tunes recently they have got back and solved the problems tho patience is key
Thank you for reply, i emailed about two weeks ago, will wait a few days and email again

He should receive a letter in the post and the instructions are on the letter on how to pay by bank transfer if that is an option that would help

Back