Quiz on ssb, contestant is a tim,

Think it was a couple of seasons ago we were at Tynecastle midweek getting pumped and Celtic won 1-0 at home.

Next night quiz on SSB was a red hot Sellik man on the phone.

"Who scored Celtic's goal at Parkhead last night?"

"Eh..........pass"

"Who scored Hearts 2nd against Rangers last night?"

Tim, quick as a flash......"Jamie Walker".

To be fair to the presenter and guests they ripped the pish out him for it.

2011 I was in Stalida in Crete. I had found a bar that was showing a Bears game (can't remember against who) and got talking to 2 English guys, an Everton fan and Tranmere fan. We were joined by a non-obvious tim (no green and grey top) who, prima facie, seemed ok. Talk got around to football and the Everton fan stated that English football was becoming as bad as Scottish football, in terms of competitiveness, and only 3 clubs had won the league in the new millennium. The green and greyer laughed and pointed out that both Aberdeen and Dundee United had won the league in the 80's :D

Heard it.

Cretins made allowances for him being a Tim and gave him another go at answering.

Never heard the 2nd answer as I was pishing myself but I’m guessing he got it wrong again.

I was listening to that as well. Thick, gormless, poet bastard. Honestly, their support has the collective I.Q. of a cabbage patch.

9bhhjm.jpg

It's a shame. A bear and poets know everything about rangers.

A bear knows little about the poets.

Just saying.

nearly as good as the 2 tims on pointless few years back, bragging that they would love a question on football as i quote they had an encyclopedic knowledge of football. what happens? question on footbal which they get wrong.

Back