Quote of the year from Hagi

Sadly the clowns booed at HT, some berated players after 2 mins and a few left after 0:2.
I believe he meant the many great fans who never surrender.
I didn’t hear too much negativity to be fair and I didn’t see anyone leave (I’m sure there were a few) fans drove the team on and even at 2-0 I thought the fans were brilliant. Braga lost a lot of their composure after the first goal and that was as much down to the atmosphere as the players.

I didn’t hear too much negativity to be fair and I didn’t see anyone leave (I’m sure there were a few) fans drove the team on and even at 2-0 I thought the fans were brilliant. Braga lost a lot of their composure after the first goal and that was as much down to the atmosphere as the players.
100% heard boos at half time and people also left for sure around me, sad really but not to take any gloss off the night. Hope these people just stay away for good.

There was some booing at HT by I can only guess people who have no idea about football. Whilst we weren’t great in the first half that’s a very good Braga team so was totally unfair to boo.

the guy has been blown away with Ibrox
i hope it makes him sign long term
build our team around him

100% heard boos at half time and people also left for sure around me, sad really but not to take any gloss off the night. Hope these people just stay away for good.

I thought the boos were aimed at the officials as they got a couple of calls wrong towards the end of the first half. They certainly got louder as the offiials left the park.

Sadly the clowns booed at HT, some berated players after 2 mins and a few left after 0:2.
I believe he meant the many great fans who never surrender.
I saw a stream of people leave the CD at 2-0, I hope they had a better night wherever they headed off to and I hope they know they are not required at any future games where it may not go how they feel they deserve it to go. Some fvcking moron threw his scarf or hat down the CD in disgust.

We need to get it made into a banner if we get through this round next week. Get it unfurled in the last 16 of the Europa. That would be class.

“That dude is special“

Talking about Aribo

Brilliant...thanks for posting, never saw this particular interview last night.

What a likeable wee guy he is, impeccable english and you can tell he's a naturally confident character. Seems like he's caught the Rangers bug early which is great news for our chances if holding onto him. Also cant underestimate the fact that, as he said, he's never experienced anything like that before. Most players his age would be daunted by it and maybe go into hiding a bit but not Hagi - he absolutely thrived on it.

Whisper it but we may have a potential superstar on our hands here ...

Loved it from Hagi, and so much better than the stupid term of phrase the puddle drinkers are regurgitating from their boy blunder, Ping-Pong :)).

Back