Rabbi Matondo song

Cbcbcb97

Thought of this for new song for Rabbi Matondo. To the tune of Si Senor famous from River Plate adopted by Liverpool for Firmino.

“There’s something that the Bears want you to know,
Our new number seventeen Rabbi Matondo
He’s faaaast,
He’s fiiiine,
He’ll run past you every single time.

It waaas, Aribo
Number seventeen Rabbi Matondo”

Start video from 25 seconds for tune for those who maybe don’t know it. I’ve been signing this to myself for about 10 days now and thought I’d share

Thought of this for new song for Rabbi Matondo. To the tune of Si Senor famous from River Plate adopted by Liverpool for Firmino.

He’s faaaast,
He’s fiiiine,

It waaas, Aribo

Start video from 25 seconds for tune for those who maybe don’t know it. I’ve been signing this to myself for about 10 days now and thought I’d share
umm-no.gif

Viva Matondo, running down the wing hear the Rangers sing, Viva Matondo

Easy, catchy

Before it comes, yes it's a rip off, so is the Kent chant. As long as we get singing the player's name and people join in

He’s faaaast,
He’s fiiiine,

It waaas, Aribo

Were we not singing that for Morelos in Blackpool?

And Friday I'm In Love for Matondo?

He’s faaaast,
He’s fiiiine,

It waaas, Aribo

Eh?

He’s faaaast,
He’s fiiiine,

It waaas, Aribo

Wow

If someone doesn't make a song for new boy Ridvan from the tune of "Sing A Rainbow", I will be very disappointed. The first two words are already there in the name.

Rabbi Motondo, Rabbi Motondo , Rabbi Motondo in the blue and white
Rabbi Motondo , Rabbi Motondo , Rabbi Matondo ye he,s alright .
( fandabydozzie remix )

Thought the UBs song for Diallo last year would have been used for Matondo, thought it was quite catchy.

Would work better with Colak

The best in the world his names Antonio
Si senor give the ball to Colak and he will score

Back