Racist abuse towards Alfredo

If the Club had highlighted more at the time it may have made the refs think twice about some of his cards and the press would have perhaps not targeted him as much, giving us a more settled player, hopefully scoring more goals and have a greater transfer value. So yes ffs.

I suggest you are talking nonsense or have been taken in by rumour.

So it’s acceptable for professional football players to abuse another professional football players mother,is that what you are saying here?
Notice you didn't mention try to correct me about you never having played the game. Yes its acceptable. Loads of shit is said on a football pitch. Mother, sisters, weight, players appearance as in being an ugly bassa etc. Ah ref he slagged my mother. Hahaha clown.

Notice you didn't mention try to correct me about you never having played the game. Yes its acceptable. Loads of shit is said on a football pitch. Mother, sisters, weight, players appearance as in being an ugly bassa etc. Ah ref he slagged my mother. Hahaha clown.
No the stuff was suppose to be on the Livingston dressing room,so they are bringing the game into disrepute.
Yes I have played football but not professionally.

UIZjL6y0D9eatVR4u8EoXvbc8sc=.gif

I've just saw a mention on Twitter re the 12 year old Brummie who allegedly sent racist abuse to a Palace player. This has reminded me that we had similar last December with an (alleged) 12 YO Celtic fan being charged with shouting racist abuse at Morelos. Has anyting ever came from that?
I have a mate that owns a cafe morelorls really likes and he had a night last week with him and morelos told him that the racist abuse he takes in Scotland is really bad its obvious it is worse than publicised

Back