Racist paedophiles attack Rangers training ground with sectarian graffiti - Hummel Training Centre this morning

If this and Sutton talking utter bollocks doesn’t fire our players up nothing will.

Add on it’s a final plus against them and our first trophy for a few years.

Fire in the heart
Ice in the heed.

As with the Tav pie incident no one will report it. Someone from the club needs to approach NBM and ask for a comment. We meekly accept any sectarian comments aimed at us whilst taking the brunt of any flack when it is the other way around.

Get it out in the open that the term hun is sectarian the same as the word 19th Century Terrorist. Till that happens we will not have any even playing field regarding the sectarian issue and we will always be on the back foot.
Surely it was a sectarian pie that was flung? Same aa the sectarian coin thrown at Lemmon? Unless I've missed it, i've yet to hear about the bravery shown by Tav being mentioned at holyrood either

Sectarianism is a 1 way street in Scotland, nothing will be said or done.

You're right.

2 wrongs never make a right, but if this was the other way around there'd be a massive outcry.

Our players get assaulted and nobody is arsed. The Celtic captain gets a nasty comment from a 15 year old boy and it's a national scandal. There is a manhunt to find the perpetrator.

We honestly live rent free in their tiny little heads. I hope that graffiti fires up every single player to the max for tomorrow, these b@stards hate us, our existence alone is slowly eating away at them, win tomorrow and it will push some over the edge.

I'm the opposite mate.

Clean it up and ignore the irrelevant dicks.

The main reason they do it is to make the news.

They'll always be looked upon as the 2nd class citizens and they know it.

Fair play to your opinion mate, but imo this is the mindset that gets us flak at every corner of the media/press whilst they have free reign to do as they please with next to no repercussions.

It’s only going to get worse.

Fair play to your opinion mate, but imo this is the mindset that gets us flak at every corner of the media/press whilst they have free reign to do as they please with next to no repercussions.

It’s only going to get worse.

I get how you and others feel mate and totally understand.

It's only my opinion, but I think if it's not mentioned and gets no publicity, then their scumbag behaviour hasn't had the required result.

When will we learn dignified silence DOES NOT WORK.

Get it all over the social media, on the papers pages etc. It's a sectarian slur. In these situations we should ask ourselves "What would timmy do?"And there's your answer. Stop moaning about how they control the media and ask why...because we let them.

Correct

I'm the opposite mate.

Clean it up and ignore the irrelevant dicks.

The main reason they do it is to make the news.

They'll always be looked upon as the 2nd class citizens and they know it.
That’s the exact “head in the sand “ attitude that has put us on the back foot for years, if something similar happened at their dump of a training ground it would be well publicised and all the blame put on big bad Rangers bigots, get your head out your arse and let as many people you know see this “ sectarian crime”.

Same on the M8 driving I to the city centre, a coordinated attack

I await the condemnation from the media and government

The non-educated delinquents responsible are beyond redemption. Doomed from birth, long befire apartheid schools corrupted them further. The real story here is the silent, compliant & sectarian SMSM. Don't buy or click.

Another hate crime being ignored by the smsm and authorities in the same way the effigies were ignored,
Once again imagine the reaction if the target were Irish,Aisian,Jews or any other ethnic group in Scotland.Hate for anything Rangers or unionist in Scotland is fare game

I need to disagree. Rangers need to report it as a hate crime and broadcast it saying we are sickened by the numerous and sustained sectarian and hate filled attacks on our club. Huns scum, %^*& huns, ha ha 66 etc etc etc.

Silence wont work we want the perpetrators caught and dealt with on hate crime laws. Enough is enough .

Any official comment from the club on the training ground being vandalised ?

The exact same thing is written on the centre reserve at the approach to the Kingston bridge northbound. Absolute cretins. No way is that wee lads that's writing that.

the referee receives sectarian abuse, tav gets hit with a pie and little or no condemnation from the gutter rags

I despise the SMSM to be clear, but we should be making a much much bigger deal of these things - no one in the SMSM or politics is going to help us, we need to do it ourselves.

Shy boys get nowhere and nice guys finish last. It reeks of cowardice now from our c-suite.

Despicable from those animals, we would never dream of attacking their shithole of a stadium or their third rate training centre, we have to much class for that

"%^*& poets" scrawled on their training centre would result in a witch hunt and described as inti irish catholic bigoted sectarian racism. This will be mostly ignored and probably files under craic. At least we see them for the scum they are

You're right.

2 wrongs never make a right, but if this was the other way around there'd be a massive outcry.

Our players get assaulted and nobody is arsed. The Celtic captain gets a nasty comment from a 15 year old boy and it's a national scandal. There is a manhunt to find the perpetrator.
The sun are running the story on twitter.
Its described as a graffiti attack in the headline, no mention of sectarian.

The best retaliation to this is, when we win tomorrow, make life utter misery for them. Go over the top with likes/shares/posts on social media. Fill their feeds on all their favourite apps with red, white and blue. If you’re out and about, make as much noise as possible.

Remind them they are still, and forever will be, a minority irrelevance in our land.

Almost as disgraceful, or more so, the comments on the twitter link posted by Mark Dingwall. You’d completely despair at society if these people were contributing members....

You can smell it*. The fear of knowing we are almost back to the top of the pile in Scottish football.

*This is over and above the every day odour of the Vhermin.

The way that was written looks as if it was chronic graffiti artists work.

Saw one a while back, he was about 40yo spraying his name on a wall ffs.

Graffiti artistes will put their work where it can be seen... I doubt very much they would be interestested in spraying sectarian graffiti a security post in the middle of nowhere

Back