Radio Scotland you are a disgrace

dublinbluenose

Had radio Scotland on to hear the news and tright after it they have a discussion about Fernando about him the opening two lines”while rangers fans will remember him as a successful player,he was also famous for his off field antics” and the presenter says “he was of course treated for addiction issues”
Switched off at that point disgusted

Had radio Scotland on to hear the news and tright after it they have a discussion about Fernando about him the opening two lines”while rangers fans will remember him as a successful player,he was also famous for his off field antics” and the presenter says “he was of course treated for addiction issues”
You beat me to it,it was disgusting,they spent more on his private life rather than his successful life.
Yeah Fernando had problems in his life,but I didn't hear BBC Scotland when the wife beater died go on about his alcoholism and the his violence to his wife when drunk?

That is unforgivable. Who in their right mind would immediately think of that when memorialising him? In all honesty, i’m not even sure I was ever aware of that (if it’s true). And i’m a bloody Rangers fan. The sort of scum whose mind goes straight there should not be allowed on broadcasting. Complaints are required from all who heard it.

We shouldn't expect anything less DB, they hate us and our club with a passion.

Whether it is the right time to say it is another story but they are right he did have issues off the field. The fact is that his fight against that horrible sickness over the last years should be the big talking point on his death day.

Can I respectfully make a suggestion that this thread is locked, for now, but not forgotten about? It is currently sitting higher than the thread marking Fernando's passing on the board. Please don't let the scumbags at BBC Scotland achieve distracting us from the loss of a well-loved captain. There will be time enough to deal with those bastards further down the line.

Just a thought, @mdingwall

Merely shows the utter hatred and lack of class that now pollutes that rancid organisation. Our club must now,after Fernandos funeral of course, ban this shower officially from Ibrox. Enough is enough, there is simply no point trying to build bridges with dyed in the wool bigots who hate our very existence.

Back