Raheem Sterling

Not a fan of him, seems to play with a scowl on his face, even though he is absolutely loaded, if that was me, I'd be grinning like f.uck every minute of the day.

How many could he have if he was an actual footballer? Just my opinion that he’s not really a good footballer. I honestly believe I know 10 lads that would score 20 back post tap ins in that team

Clueless. Absolutely clueless. When people make comments like this I'm actually embarrassed for them.

That’d be a major plus for him if that’s the case.
The tap-in itself might be easy but the thinking and the anticipation to get there is a cut above.

Really can't stand morons who seem to think that tap ins don't really count as goals or something ridiculous. If scoring was that easy all strikers would score bucket loads. It's called high level anticipation. It's called high level movement. These are two things Sterling does exceptionally well and are part of the reasons why, like him or loathe him, he's genuinely a world-class player and not just a very good one.

Kane is World Class. However since the restart it's looked like his twin brother has been playing. He has been awful and so far off the pace.

He treated Liverpool despicably and engineered a move for himself.

Struggled big time after that move but Gaurdiola seems to have made him a player.

never world class.

there's not an English player who can be described as world class
Trent Alexander Arnold is world class. One of the top 3 Right backs in the world.

Very good player who Pep has done wonders with.

Still looks as if he struggles to control a ball at times right enough.

How many could he have if he was an actual footballer? Just my opinion that he’s not really a good footballer. I honestly believe I know 10 lads that would score 20 back post tap ins in that team
I can't believe you wrote that. Finally someone else who agrees with me. If he played on a Saturday morning team, his team mates would boot %^*& out of him for the chances he misses or the number of times he falls over the ball or the number of times simply he kicks it away. Don't forget his miss at 2-0 to bury United when it could have won the league for City at home against their greatest enemy.

What would Alfies' stats be or Kane's or Edouard if they played at City - never mind Levandoski, who might score 50. The service that City give the strikers is second to none, their play can be breathtaking, but as soon as it goes to Sterling, it breaks down.

I can't believe you wrote that. Finally someone else who agrees with me. If he played on a Saturday morning team, his team mates would boot %^*& out of him for the chances he misses or the number of times he falls over the ball or the number of times simply he kicks it away. Don't forget his miss at 2-0 to bury United when it could have won the league for City at home against their greatest enemy.

What would Alfies' stats be or Kane's or Edouard if they played at City - never mind Levandoski, who might score 50. The service that City give the strikers is second to none, their play can be breathtaking, but as soon as it goes to Sterling, it breaks down.
Be careful mate. Certain people won’t allow you an opinion

Back