Ramsey news?

goldson bollocks

Apologies if already a thread on this, just wondering if any news on his injury yet and how long he's out for, but to be honest, probably giving all hope up on this signing, was buzzing we got him, now understanding how we got him.

Or do better this time and append a ? to the title or you will have a 4 pager of people telling you how misleading your thread title is. It's a tough place mate
I'm actually enjoying the punctuation police getting tore into me, might just give it an extra 15 mins or so.

Are people genuinely losing it because they had to wait an extra half second on the thread opening to see the content?

One of those weeks I suppose :)
Don't think anyone is losing it mate haha. The guy posted saying he had Ramsay news when in fact he had none, think folk have every right to tell him to chase himself :D

I was at work when the rumours started on Ramsey, opened up a group chat on facebook messenger having seen nowt about it previously and my first reaction was "what?? He's never bloody fit to play" but then got caught up in the hysteria that followed. Seems my initial reaction was probably accurate.

I've missed the chance to be ragin at the lack of question mark so I'm just going to pretend I haven't seen it.

Utterly f*cking disgusting behaviour OP you should be bloody ashamed of yourself and your family should disown you.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, after 46 posts of shite, is there any actual news on whether the pimpernel will be available or at the very least in attendance?

Back