MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Livingston FT - Match Thread & Vote for your Man of the Match

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yaas. All the best to everyone attending the game tomorrow, enjoy it lads and lasses, gutted I can't be there. The Famous Glasgow Rangers "The Champions" are back.

Heading along and hoping for a good victory on first day of the season.

McGregor
Tav goldson helander borna
Kamara davis lundstrum
Kent Roofe Sakala

4-0

Feel good factor, great pool of players to choose from, fans back in, everything pointing to a comfortable win so I will predict we scrape over the line 1-0 with livi 10 men behind the ball and a few dodgy ref decisions thrown in :)

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This is the real thing, back at last. Chance to make a statement lads, let them all see we mean business again this season.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Getting closer and closer to my own seat, in the same stand tomorrow and can’t wait to see a real competitive match. Seeing my team in the flesh takes some beating.

Incredibly emotional about returning to Ibrox tomorrow.
16+ months is a lifetime.
Incredible atmosphere awaits. Not Afraid to admit there's gonna be a tear in my eye. ⚽

I think Gerrard will play a mainly tried and tested for this one.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Lundstrum Davis Kamara

Aribo Roofe Kent

3-0 Roofe, Kent, Sakala

Sadly, I’m not getting into Club 72 tomorrow, but I’ll still be at the game. Rangers we love you

How great it will be if The Rangers turn on the style and get this season off to a great start by picking up the 3 points. There is going to be a real party spirit starting hours before kick off amongst the greatest supporters in the world for the world's greatest football club.

Got my old man down for a holiday and really look forward to watching it with him. Both of us buzzin to see Sakala.

Watched the opener against Aberdeen with him last year when I was up home for a visit. We just hoped for any kinda result that day.

What a difference a year makes.

3-0 Rangers
Kent x2 Lundstram

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Davis
Hagi
Lundstram
Kent
Sakala/Roofe (struggling to pick between the two)
Itten

Would prefer Helander to start however I think with him only having played 45 minutes so far, and us needing him for Tuesday I think Gerrard will look to give him 30 minutes at the end of the match. No need for both Davis and Kamara to start at home to Livingston, Hagi’s looked decent when he started playing the 8 towards the end of last season and has continued that into the pre-season, so I’m going with him for his ability to see stuff and play stuff others in the squad can’t.

At last the Real Football is Back. Absolutely Buzzing for tomorrow. Control the game from the off and we'll skate it. Going 3-0 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

I have a sneaking suspicion that we will give them a hiding 5-0
On the other hand we could be trying to break down a 10 man defence for 90 minutes
I’m going with the former - early goal and we are off!

First time at Ibrox since Leverkusen and I'm like an excited child on Christmas eve. Meet old friends and take in the splendour of Ibrox before welcoming the champions onto the pitch. How Saturday's should be.

Back