MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Livingston FT - Match Thread & Vote for your Man of the Match

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd support that.

Better than the library that it is.

All these players who hadn't played in front of the crowd in a competitive game etc must be wondering what the fuss was all about.
I know it's a limited attendance today, but for far too long at Ibrox we shouldn't be hearing the players on the pitch with 50,000 in the ground.

It's a pity, because when its jumping it's up there with any atmosphere. Just doesnt happen enough.

We’ve seen this movie before. Obvious how this is going to finish.

Get ahead, dominate the ball. No spark, no creativity. One dimensional, too obvious in our play. Too slow to make substitutions. Manager sat on the bench looking lost.
Then concede a late goal.

Will we ever learn?

That was probably posted in 2019 at some point.

Just as well we are champions now eh!
%^*& me man you need to relax. Who needs enemies..

mentally challenged post written all over it.

Get ahead, dominate the ball. No spark, no creativity. One dimensional, too obvious in our play. Too slow to make substitutions. Manager sat on the bench looking lost.

Will we ever learn?

Don't fancy getting stuck in a lift with you ffs. You'd have me thinking it was the apocalypse outside B-D

Will we ever learn?

Surely at it ??

Need to get another goal or two - it would be a total travesty if Livi sneaked an equaliser but it's not beyond the bounds of possibility.

Don’t think it was a serious post to be fair to the OP.

It can be heard to tell in a Match thread tbh

Livi were always going to be a difficult team to beat today as they are set up for damage limitation rather than trying to get anything from the game

Total domination of this match, just missing the second goal to kill this game off.

Id perhaps bring Lundstram on for Davis just to tighten it up a bit, maybe bring Roofe on to add a wee bit more movement up too for Sakala.

On the whole we’ve played well without being brilliant, but we are still streets ahead of every single team in this division.

Back