Rangers agree deal to sign US wonderkid Francis Jacobs, America’s youngest soccer pro

There are a few cracking USA kids in the Bundesliga. Reyna's son looks top class, but hes
one of many.

Maybe USA will get there in the World Cups in the next decade or so.
I think they will, with the size of the country it’s pretty obvious if they dedicated more time to football then they could become heavy weights.

Mckennie, Reyna, Pulisic, and Dest are young up and coming players with huge potential playing at massive clubs, but they also have a strong core of guys playing in Germany or Italy.

Think USA could be dark horses for 2026 WC.

I think they will, with the size of the country it’s pretty obvious if they dedicated more time to football then they could become heavy weights.

Reyna, Pulisic, and Dest are young up and coming players with huge potential, but they also have a strong core of guys playing in Germany or Italy.

Think USA could be dark horses for 2026 WC.

I agree EB, there are a really good group of them, all at an age they have so much scope to develop.

2026 seems a good call timing wise.

Great to see partnerships bringing some potential value!!

As far as I’m concerned he can call himself Francis, Benedict, John Paul, whatever. As long as he does the business for us. Our players regularly cross themselves and I bet that bugs the shit out of the Celtc fans more than it bugs me :))

Back