Rangers and Frankfurt Fans - It's Getting Messy

Seen a video on Facebook earlier of a lot of their fans running through the streets some with balaclavas on clearly looking for trouble. Hopefully there hasn’t been any bother. Stay safe folks

Aye at half 2 this morning trying to pick off pished stragglers. Shitebags.

Most Frankfurt fans I met yesterday where sound
Yes mate the majority of videos I have seen have been good natured between both sets of fans which is good to see. Absolute cowards picking off drunk rangers fans alone

Thing is the vast majority of the support on both sides will be there to enjoy themselves and hopefully see their team win.
Unfortunately there will be some idiots in both supports, as all clubs have.
It only seems to be in Scotland we make a big deal of arseholes being arseholes.

Thing is the vast majority of the support on both sides will be there to enjoy themselves and hopefully see their team win.
Unfortunately there will be some idiots in both supports, as all clubs have.
It only seems to be in Scotland we make a big deal of arseholes being arseholes.
Almost correct,a certain mobs arseholes are never held accountable

Had a great night in the city last night, in a few bars until about 3am. Saw some Policia Nacional charging somewhere with batons, but couldn't actually see the bother myself.

Everyone I encountered really good-natured and the police have been friendly to those being friendly to them.

Ahh the old walk about when nobody is around trick by European ultras. Makes them look “active” Our lads will be out today and in big numbers too, let’s see if they are still as brave.

My mates had a great day yesterday as both sets of supporters enjoyed the occasion and not one even slightest bit of trouble.
Just love and hugs and the love of football.

Back