Rangers Announce Partnership With Indian Super League.

Genuine question, how will this benefit Rangers? I'm guessing it does and I just don't understand.

If it is to broadcast games to a UK audience does that not mean there needs to be an audience in the UK wanting to watch Indian football? Is there much of a market for that?

Would not be surprised if we also do something similar with a Chinese club next, there is huge growing potential in these countries and we have expertise on the board that know these markets

Genuine question, how will this benefit Rangers?

If it is to broadcast games to a UK audience does that not mean there needs to be an audience in the UK wanting to watch Indian football? Is there much of a market for that?

There's millions of Indians in the UK who now have the chance to watch it for free. The point of making it free is that it's a developing market. Asians have been pretty much excluded from football in this country, why can't Rangers be the team to bridge the gap?

There's millions of Indians in the UK who now have the chance to watch it for free. The point of making it free is that it's a developing market. Asians have been pretty much excluded from football in this country, why can't Rangers be the team to bridge the gap?
Yep there we go. Knew I was missing something completely obvious! Cheers.

Genuine question, how will this benefit Rangers? I'm guessing it does and I just don't understand.

Remember rangers bought the rights to show spfl games in India and every penny of profit on that through advertising etc goes to us and nobody else.

Because they all already support English teams or prefer cricket

It must be beneficial or we wouldn't have done it but I can't see it being a massive success.

There are millions of Indians and people of Indian descent in the UK. If advertised properly we could bring a lot of traffic to Rangers along with potential ad revenue.
Not everyone of them will become Rangers fans but they will be consistently seeing our branding and stuff about us when watching. It could add some new fans to us.

Last edited:
Game being shown 2pm today

The following Hero ISL fixtures will be live streamed on Rangers Facebook page to a UK audience (kick off times GMT), with additional fixtures to follow:

• Fri 27 Nov (2pm) ATK Mohun Bagan vs SC East Bengal
  • Sat 28 Nov (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Hyderabad FC
  • Sun, 13 Dec (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters
  • Mon, 21 Dec (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan
  • Sat, 09 Jan (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs SC East Bengal
  • Tue 05 Jan (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Mumbai City

Anymore partnerships there won’t be enough seats if they all turn up for same game when it starts back up

Out of over a billion people there is surely a footballing superstar there who will be mesmerised by the the Teddy Bears.

Game being shown 2pm today

The following Hero ISL fixtures will be live streamed on Rangers Facebook page to a UK audience (kick off times GMT), with additional fixtures to follow:

• Fri 27 Nov (2pm) ATK Mohun Bagan vs SC East Bengal
  • Sat 28 Nov (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Hyderabad FC
  • Sun, 13 Dec (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters
  • Mon, 21 Dec (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan
  • Sat, 09 Jan (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs SC East Bengal
  • Tue 05 Jan (2pm) Bengaluru FC vs Mumbai City

Bengaluru is the team we partnered with our there, I think?

Can we adopt this team from Goa?

Official_Churchill_Brothers_FC_Goa_Logo.png

Im looking out for Jamshedpur this season. Owen Coyle and old Castlemilk school pal Sandy Stewart in charge.

Back