Rangers Bottle Opener

Looking for 4 if you have them.
Please get in touch!

I use a bottle opener about 8/10 times a night (and no, I'm not an alki, still in training)

My 4 arrived this morning, thanks, far bigger and heavier than imagined. Great quality too, brilliant.
Package arrived open though and all ripped, didnt even need to open it, jst tipped it and all 4 came out. Think some postie didnt like it after all. So grateful they all made it, thanks again DH.

Thanks guys. For those wanting to a magnetic one or the keyring version. Both will be available to re order on Monday. Will put a post up in here guys. Thanks

I find it childishly amusing that one of the biggest threads on FF at the moment is called Rangers Bottle Opener. What have we become :))

Hi guys,

I sold these bottle openers last month. This batch has sold out but I am going to re order more. I was wondering if there was much interest on here. I am doing a pre order this week and if there is interest I will post on here for everyone who is interested to order.

here is the bottle opener.
Quality is second to none and it’s a fair size. Easy to use and can be used as pin if wanted

@Der Hammer1

Are you still doing this?

Worth the wait. Mine has been used extensively over the weekend. :))

Got two for my mates that I’m going to hand over this evening. Hopefully they will enjoy as much as me. Positive they will though.

Hi guys sorry for the delay. I spoke with supplier today who advised they will all be finished this week or early next. I don’t know why they’ve taken a week longer but I’ll keep everyone updated when they are on their way to me.
Thanks for the support as usual

Sorry for the the delay with these guys. Suppliers have been the Bain of my life. They’re due here on Monday and will be posted Monday night. Expect everyone to have them Wednesday/Thursday. Thanks for your patience everybody :) they’ll be worth it

All Bottle openers will be posted tonight so everyone will have them for Friday / Saturday. Thank you for your orders and patience guys supplier will not be used after these issues. Products are great though so you won’t be disappointed:)

All Bottle openers will be posted tonight so everyone will have them for Friday / Saturday. Thank you for your orders and patience guys supplier will not be used after these issues. Products are great though so you won’t be disappointed:)
Just got mine quality product cheers

Arrived yesterday and about shat myself from the noise it made as the postie delivered it! Some size to it, but stays on the door just fine

Top quality. Bloody heavy mind you. Don’t think I’d have it in my pocket for taking a carry out to a mates.

Back