Rangers Castore Golf Clothing

SuperAlly1990

Can anyone advise on the sizing of the golf range please? Same sizing as the kits/training stuff, so size up?

A decent price in the sale so thinking of picking up a couple bits seeing as there are no sponsors on it.

Can anyone advise on the sizing of the golf range please? Same sizing as the kits/training stuff, so size up?

A decent price in the sale so thinking of picking up a couple bits seeing as there are no sponsors on it.
Castore golf gear is normal sized. The rangers stuff is just their golf gear with a badge added.

Buy your normal size. I have a few polo's and a jacket. I also have a rangers golf polo

I got the Golf Jacket (don't play at all just wanted something with no sponsors and a classic look) and the sizing seemed a bit big to me.

However the quality of the material and zip etc. seemed really good

I'm old fashioned, football colours and badges have no place on the golf course.
Its not old fashioned and football colours have no place on a golf course hence why many courses dont allow them . The only courses you will be able to wear them are abroad and rightly so.

Its not old fashioned and football colours have no place on a golf course hence why many courses dont allow them . The only courses you will be able to wear them are abroad and rightly so.
Unfortunately not true, I played dumbarnie in September and a fella walked in with a rangers polo. Me and the guy that meets you in the car park had a conversation about it the rights and wrongs but he was allowed to play

Unfortunately not true, I played dumbarnie in September and a fella walked in with a rangers polo. Me and the guy that meets you in the car park had a conversation about it the rights and wrongs but he was allowed to play
That’s a resort course mate. Guy wouldn’t get on at most decent courses. I’ve played Dunbarnie twice so not saying it’s not a decent course lol

Official club gear clothing at a golf club is a no no in my opinion. I’d be raging if I seen someone wearing septic paraphernalia at my GC. Doesn’t stop me wearing a Rangers blue coloured polo though. I was sporting a nice black and orange bobble hat at the weekend

Doubt there's many on here played more than me over the years and apart from the odd towel or marker, the occasional bag in obvious colours it's not something I have come across to often over the years and hopefully never will. Plenty other places to show your allegiance, golf course is not one of them for me.

I wear Union Flag trousers, my head covers are red, white and blue. My putter cover is orange and blue. My club grips are blue, and my bag is red white and blue. There’s no Rangers on any of my stuff, but they know what I am and what club I stand for.

I wear Union Flag trousers, my head covers are red, white and blue. My putter cover is orange and blue. My club grips are blue, and my bag is red white and blue. There’s no Rangers on any of my stuff, but they know what I am and what club I stand for.
I have a red, white and blue callaway tour bag with a Union flag on it! red, white and blue head covers, red, white and blue adidas golf shoes, red, white and blue tees and have an orange bobble hat! No-one has ever asked what team I support for some reason.

Talking about golf, do we have an official FF golf day event planned for 2022 ? I know we’ve had them in the past but because of my job I haven’t been able to attend one yet. If any bears are in the Helensburgh area and would like a game PM me.

Back