Rangers Charity Foundation Dream Day

Cutty/Young

Just watched this and to see the joy on peoples faces young and old is fantastic,Hearing Ronnie and Stewart's story, I'm unashamed to say it brought a big tear to my eyes,charity foundation does some absolutely tremendous work for people from all walks of life,well done to those that organised this and especially the players and management. Stay strong and keep fighting Ronnie and Stewart

Had a similar day with a family member before he passed away. Will be forever grateful to the charity foundation for giving us one more unforgettable day at Ibrox.

Also Rachel and the lassies at the foundation were absolutely unbelievable with us on the day. A cherished memory now that will live with me forever

the charity foundation and the club do some absolutely amazing work that kind of goes under the radar and they don't get enough credit for.

Just watched this, heartwarming to see the joy that being a Rangers fan is giving them on their visit. It may only give them a period of relief from their personal fights but it’s this class that the club has that makes you proud to be a Rangers fan.
All the best to all fans facing their own battles.

Back