Rangers Class

laudrup94

I think we need to show our class as a Rangers support (the complete and utter opposite to what Celtic would do, they’d be making banners out of bedsheets). At Braga and Hearts a huge rendition of “There's only one Steven Gerrard” Show the man we are here through the good and also the not so good. Shove it right up the media who are trying to stir it up constantly, don’t let anyone outside the club run our narrative for us, and let our players know we believe in the club and the manager and it’s up to them to do the business and our support is behind the man.

Good idea but I think you'll find there's too many spoilt brats amongst our support who genuinely have no idea how far behind that lot we were when SG arrived

Singing "One Steven Gerrard" has nothing to do with class or standards of our club. The cult of personality around SG has to stop and judge him on his football results. It's not the SG show.
You’ve missed the point I was trying to make mate. His results generally have been good and a huge improvement on where we were before. Not to be underestimated just how far behind we were.

It amazes me. Routine pumpings from the mentally challengeds taught our fans the grand total of heehaw sadly. It's soul destroying in all honesty...
Agree mate it’s like our fans have learned absolutely nothing. It can’t just be a flick of a switch or a couple of years of improvement and suddenly we win the league.

Back