Rangers could be forced to scrap Portugal pre season training camp

Should just go down south if they can find a suitable and available training facility, weather should be pretty decent down south in july

Friendlies with Blackpool brighton.

When where???
Nothing has been confirmed for either Blackpool is unknown but guess away on 20th or 21st July if the way the games have been listed in the article is right

Brighton 24th July at Ibrox 5.30pm

Why would we go to St Andrews when we have our own facilities at auchenhowie? I get the idea of warm weather training but surely if we are staying in the uk, our own set up will be as good as anywhere.
Well it’s nice and handy to nick down to Anstruther for a decent fish supper ;)

Why would we go to St Andrews when we have our own facilities at auchenhowie? I get the idea of warm weather training but surely if we are staying in the uk, our own set up will be as good as anywhere.

Can be nice to get everyone together residential for a week. Get the new players to know their team mates etc. A wee bootcamp if you will.

Rangers will also warm-up for the defence of their title with friendlies against Tranmere, Partick Thistle, Arsenal, Blackpool and Brighton.

interesting

I can just see wee Alfie running down the beach like the opening scene in 'Chariots of Fire'.
Wee Union jack on his vest .

Back