Rangers departing Ibrox on Saturday for Parkhead?

Make or break for the players on Saturday and they can be remembered as absolute hero’s or bottlers.

when I usually feel deflated and low morale that’s when we usually pull a result out of the bag. When I feel over confident we usually get beat.

At the minute I’m feeling deflated so………

This is what I think too. In the old days geeing the squad up might have worked, when they were mentally tougher. This lot get spooked by the intensity of the game.
I think it's more than that, but not just a Rangers thing. I doubt very much anyone is heading to that game shouting, let's get into those feenyin c**ts. We always had that before and I include Neil McCann in that, if not those exact words, then similar. The days of pinning another teams derogatory comments up in the dressing room have gone.

I remember meeting Dave Mcpherson the week before we played them and let's just say he had the right attitude. I feel now there is a disconnect with fans, especially the bigger clubs.

Show up at the scums stadium , and give the players some backing against that f#ckin rancid gauntlet of bheast bile they have to walk through , whilst going in and out of that tip of a ground, that would be more beneficial.
As long as no one uses their video phone for the following drama.

I’m not having a dig at the fans I’m encouraging them not to waste their time and money creating something for a bus load of players who will be beat while looking out the window at it
That’s the spirit Bert why bother,Let’s cancel the coach save the petrol money and just email the fhilth confirming the awarding of 3 points and save everybody any bother,After all they were awarded a title over the phone so there is a precedent of gifting to the fhilth.

Who do you actually support ?
He’s hardly saying anything contentious, is he? The last send off hardly inspired them to greater things, did it?

End of the day, people will do what they want to do and that’s entirely their call. It’s no different to what fans in Italy do for some fixtures with rivals.

Fans are wasting their time , might look the part all over social media if that’s your thing but there’s no other benefits to this

Complete nonsense.

We say we have the biggest Derby in the world yet you want to send our players into the lions den with no fans in the ground and not show any sort of sign that we are with them.

This is the biggest Derby in years. A must win. The route from Ibrox to the piggery should be lined like the day of the big walk.

I’d hate to be in the trenches with some of the cowards on here! No surrender Glasgow Rangers, give us day to remember for all the right reasons WATP!
We believe , no problem . It's the players who keep letting us down that is the problem . We should have been lifting the trophy against Dundee next week ..... just let that sink in

Complete nonsense.

We say we have the biggest Derby in the world yet you want to send our players into the lions den with no fans in the ground and not show any sort of sign that we are with them.

This is the biggest Derby in years. A must win. The route from Ibrox to the piggery should be lined like the day of the big walk.
If it make any difference to the outcome fair enough , Ibrox was a cauldron of noise and expectations the last game , we were one down after 30 seconds, UB right behind the goals dens and Dingwall didn’t win any the two games , nobody can do It bar the players

Make or break for the players on Saturday and they can be remembered as absolute hero’s or bottlers.

when I usually feel deflated and low morale that’s when we usually pull a result out of the bag. When I feel over confident we usually get beat.

At the minute I’m feeling deflated so………
The bipolar nature of our support summed up right there. There's no middle ground at all.

If it make any difference to the outcome fair enough , Ibrox was a cauldron of noise and expectations the last game , we were one down after 30 seconds, UB right behind the goals dens and Dingwall didn’t win any the two games , nobody can do It bar the players

Doesn't change the fact we should still be playing our part. Whether it makes a difference or not.

Fans are wasting their time , might look the part all over social media if that’s your thing but there’s no other benefits to this.
I get people are entitled to their opinion however you are coming across like that dick Sutton with his pish just to get a reaction.

I get people are entitled to their opinion however you are coming across like that dick Sutton with his pish just to get a reaction.
Nonsense mate , just long enough in the tooth to know what’s what supporting us , the Killie game when Lawrence scored, absolute bedlam in our end myself included coz we had belief , we thought back then this team had what it takes , fast forward to Dessers goal against st Mirren the other week , a fraction of the celebrations coz we know it’s gone

When we played at Parkhead the team coach would travel from Ibrox through Ballater Street in the Gorbals into Bridgeton where thousands would greet the team at The Toll and all along London Road.

I’m not having a dig at the fans I’m encouraging them not to waste their time and money creating something for a bus load of players who will be beat while looking out the window at it
Its ironic you have a Muppet as an avator after posting that attitude!

Last edited:
Sorry mate but that is absolute bollocks.

If the players don’t get a lift from that then that’s on them, not the fans wasting their time.
I'm sure the players would get a lift from our support turning up in good numbers to see them off on Saturday. That said, I genuinely believe the whole Rangers team should be extremely motivated before stepping on to the coach.
If we were able to hear the views of John Greig or John Brown on the subject, I'm sure they would say any player who needs lifting/ motivating for the task which lies ahead shouldn't be at the Rangers. Everyone of them should be desperate to get to Parkhead, do their job on the field and bring home the three points, which is what we all want.
I wonder how much emphasis Meiklejohn, Shaw, Young, Caldow or Shearer would have placed on a send-off by the fans ?

Fans are wasting their time , might look the part all over social media if that’s your thing but there’s no other benefits to this
Went the last time and took my wee boy.
looked good on social media but being inside all the smoke etc spoiled it for him.
Will give it a miss this time.
Hopefully that will bring a change in fortunes!!

Reading the replies to this it's probably a good thing we have no support at the game since people have the game lost before a ball is kicked!

No point in anyone showing the players a bit of backing in a huge game then.

Surprises me how some people get through the day.

I'm sure the players will appreciate fans showing their support before they head to the game and if people want to go along then fair play to them.

Complete nonsense.

skysports-steven-gerrard-rangers_4935332.jpg

"There's no lions there, is there"

He’s hardly saying anything contentious, is he? The last send off hardly inspired them to greater things, did it?

End of the day, people will do what they want to do and that’s entirely their call. It’s no different to what fans in Italy do for some fixtures with rivals.
We hardly crumbled either.

Fùck I and others after the performance at full time thought the showing meant we could actually challenge for the title.

Real Rangers players like Bomber, Ian Ferguson, The Goalie would be snarling at that mob, absolutely driven to get a result. IMHO Bomber should be doing the team talk on Saturday morning.

Well played to everyone in the video.

I loved every minute of that video.

Shows the players how much it means to all of us.

The Rangers da's not enjoying it I see.

Back