Rangers departing Ibrox on Saturday for Parkhead?

We hardly crumbled either.

Fùck I and others after the performance at full time thought the showing meant we could actually challenge for the title.
I think people have forgotten when tav scored that free kick at the piggery,despite us being down to ten men.they went from being there arrogant worst to a collective panic.you could also argue at Ibrox in the last game as soon as we got it back to 2-1 there arses collapsed.i am convinced had dessers goal stood to make it 2-2 we would have won that game.

I think people have forgotten when tav scored that free kick at the piggery,despite us being down to ten men.they went from being there arrogant worst to a collective panic.you could also argue at Ibrox in the last game as soon as we got it back to 2-1 there arses collapsed.i am convinced had dessers goal stood to make it 2-2 we would have won that game.
An aspect that frustrates the life out of me. This mob player for player are not better than us, I’d say it’s 50/5, but we always seem on the back foot and never put them under pressure.

At 2-1 last time at Piggery, not just their players but their whole ground shat it and you could see real fear in the crowd close ups on the tv. Just this once Rangers, go out and score first and let’s see how much “fun” they have then.

I dont get either sides points on this, i Dont see why people that are against the team getting a sendoff have a problem with it, if people want to go down there and do it then carry on however i do find it funny that the people wanting to do it think that it will make any difference to this teams chances. It will have zero bearing on how the game pans out. I actually can slightly see the argument that this team is that mentally fragile that the big fanfare and fuss can be detrimental to their mindset

I’ll definitely head along again.

Albeit watch from a distance this time. Got home from the last one absolutely covered in gunk from standing under the UBs flares and fireworks

I'm very much a Rangers da and I was there with my grown up son. He did have a bit of a chortle at me when it started snowing and I was there in my shorts. But us Rangers da's are made of sterling stuff.
I'll be there again tomorrow.
Come on the Rangers!!

I'm very much a Rangers da and I was there with my grown up son. He did have a bit of a chortle at me when it started snowing and I was there in my shorts. But us Rangers da's are made of sterling stuff.
Come on the Rangers!!
Was there with my 12 year old as well. Gets you right up for it. Don't think that would hurt at all for tomorrow.

Surprised there's been nothing put out from the Union Beads though about going. Can see there being less tomorrow due to this.

I think it helped they had Gazza Laudrup and Hately to do the damage.

We have went from an era where many Bears used Terry Butcher's leg break as mitigation for not winning the league to a time where we are up against a team that have lost the league once in the last 12 seasons.

Yet having 30%+ of our our outfield missing more often than not is now deemed as clutching at excuses.

Come on the Rangers!!
Rangers da loyal brer

Exactly this, those legends and they are legends were surrounded by world class players. It was the perfect mix but they would not have dragged us to titles and away wins at the piggery in their own right. Just look at Cooper in the 80s, it takes more than just 'getting it' even with his elite ability

All the players straight on the bus and not acknowledging the fans, except the gaffer and dessers. Hopefully they're just focusing on the game and not going with the head down because they've no confidence

Back