Rangers Easter eggs

I don't think we do easter eggs, but that's a great shout! And a better idea than the ducks. (might need a tin hat on now though :)) )

Going off on a tangent but in the Murray days they used to do rangers branded sweets and confectionary ( bars of chocolate etc)

At Xmas they used to sell selection packs with a few rangers branded items
Am I correct in saying the milk chocolate were white and blue wrappers and the dark chocolate were red and white?

Are Rangers doing official Easter eggs?
if the chocolate was good quality I would definitely buy some for the kids.
Imagine biting into a white chocolate Bill Struth or a praline Terry Hurlock.
Loads of room for being creative with the design and flavours.

I doubt it as we have a brand partnership with Cadbury. They partner with many football clubs and don't do club-branded easter eggs.
Which is stupid, I say.

I remember when I was really you about 30+ years ago my granny bought me a Rangers Easter egg. Someone of a similar age may be able to confirm

Merchandise of all kinds is outsourced so the Club themselves have little say in what they get, its basically the same as everyone else except the colours change.

Since you dont see Easter Eggs from Football Clubs now Im guessing the Merch Makers decided its wasnt making enough money which is understandable given the market flood you see this time of year.

If the Club had some vision it could reach out to a Chocolatier and do some sort of licensing deal but that would take too much effort.

I have my own wee sweet business and I contacted Rangers several times about stocking Rangers sweet cones and sweet jars in the shop and Ibrox, but never got a reply.

I think it’s a good market that’s missed and a wee pick up gift to add in with presents too!

We even gifted a whole lot to the players when they won 55, but no idea if they ever got them.

Are Rangers doing official Easter eggs?
if the chocolate was good quality I would definitely buy some for the kids.
Imagine biting into a white chocolate Bill Struth or a praline Terry Hurlock.
Loads of room for being creative with the design and flavours.
Castore easter eggs £36 each and no Mygers points.

I have my own wee sweet business and I contacted Rangers several times about stocking Rangers sweet cones and sweet jars in the shop and Ibrox, but never got a reply.

I think it’s a good market that’s missed and a wee pick up gift to add in with presents too!

We even gifted a whole lot to the players when they won 55, but no idea if they ever got them.
As usual the club are so far detached from the fans, this is sad tbh.

That is nothing short of disgraceful to not even receive,at the least, an acknowledgement from the club.

That is nothing short of disgraceful to not even receive,at the least, an acknowledgement from the club.

Yep, I asked the SLO who to email and he said the commercial dept, and each time not even a reply.

Maybe I should go straight to James Bisgrove? Lol!

Yep, I asked the SLO who to email and he said the commercial dept, and each time not even a reply.

Maybe I should go straight to James Bisgrove? Lol!
Better still get hold of the players before the next game at Ibrox and ask them if they received the sweeties you sent them to celebrate 55 :)

Last edited:
Zero point in it. First thing you’d do is take the wrappers off and it’s just Cadbury :D can’t exactly collect it either :D

One thing though for being an official partner it’s not exactly much a choice for Cadbury stuff in kiosks. Just laying on a box inside and usually one option.

Merchandise of all kinds is outsourced so the Club themselves have little say in what they get, its basically the same as everyone else except the colours change.

Since you dont see Easter Eggs from Football Clubs now Im guessing the Merch Makers decided its wasnt making enough money which is understandable given the market flood you see this time of year.

If the Club had some vision it could reach out to a Chocolatier and do some sort of licensing deal but that would take too much effort.
Far easier to sell another part of the shirt to advertise on

You brought a wee 55 goodie bag to me for my daughter. If you recall. We told her it was from Stevie G. She still tells people the gaffer gave her sweeties for being a wee bearette. So, your good work is recognised by real people even if the club are ignorant.

You brought a wee 55 goodie bag to me for my daughter. If you recall. We told her it was from Stevie G. She still tells people the gaffer gave her sweeties for being a wee bearette. So, your good work is recognised by real people even if the club are ignorant.

Yes I remember it well :)

I loved doing that and that’s so lovely that your daughter still remembers it. Her wee face when I told her the manager had sent me was priceless.

Going off on a tangent but in the Murray days they used to do rangers branded sweets and confectionary ( bars of chocolate etc)

At Xmas they used to sell selection packs with a few rangers branded items
I do remember Rangers chocolate bars being sold at Ibrox, early 2000’s iirc

Back