Rangers fan missing in Seville

Met a lad on the train to madrid today he missed his bus to Salamanca last night and was getting to madrid then a train to Salamanca today. Used my phone to call the hotel where the bus was leaving from.

He lost his phone and passport etc. only had a couple Of hundred euros

Hopefully he got back ok

On what basis and with what justification? Did people get them back?
Yup. They threw everything they deemed something that could be thrown. Power banks, suncream, vapes, AirPods etc etc.

There was no talking to them.

2 folk in front of me had their power packs taken off them and chucked in a bin, along with bottles of water.

I offered my power pack up to security but he said to keep it. I was rather confused but fine. He took my unopened water off me though unfortunately.

Also a check underneath my hat, twice - didn’t understand that one.

Any update on these lads? Really hoping they are found hopefully OK and just lost there belongings which is why they can't phone.

Reactions: TQ3
No justification female cop just threw mine in bin along with suncream , I did say they were allowed by uefa but completely ignored !
Female cop asked me to empty my pockets.
Passport, wallet, phone, fags, lighter and specs.
She then picked up my lighter and threw it in the bin.
My mate was next and his power-packed went straight in the bin.
Also took bottles of water and sun cream.
Bizarre behaviour.

Policeman who took a power bank from the guy in front of me said it was because it could be a missile. Straight in the bin. No arguing. Fortunately, I put mine in my rucksack and left it with a concierge type service just outside the ground.

One of our lot missed our bus back to Albufeira. Phone was off and we waited until 2:15am but had to leave as there were others going straight to Faro airport to catch a flight.

Turns out he’d got lost and jumped on a bus with someone he knew going back to Benidorm!

All his stuff including passport back in Albufeira. He’s decided to declare it lost and is arranging a temp passport to allow him to fly home via Alicante. Muppet!

One of our lot missed our bus back to Albufeira. Phone was off and we waited until 2:15am but had to leave as there were others going straight to Faro airport to catch a flight.

Turns out he’d got lost and jumped on a bus with someone he knew going back to Benidorm!

All his stuff including passport back in Albufeira. He’s decided to declare it lost and is arranging a temp passport to allow him to fly home via Alicante. Muppet!
Think sometimes when you have had too much your homing instinct kicks in and you just want to start heading home even if it is illogical. I still tell the Mrs when we go out if we have a problem with the taxi don’t let me say let’s walk it. Every time ….

Can we share that link so we can get it out there, I didn’t realise it was more than one. We need happy endings on all of these stories

Glad the one of the missing boys have turned up hopefully the other one will get in touch today

Back