Rangers FC today delighted to announce the signing of John Souttar on a pre-contract agreement from Heart of Midlothian

My foreman is a jambo,he's popped over for a chat greeting away at me..I'm just nodding and smiling away :))

I see the BBC reporting that.

£500k seems like a reasonable negotiating position for Hearts to start from. No chance of a deal being struck at that figure - more like half that.

But “add-ons”? That ship has sailed.
I'd give them 100k take it or leave it. Leave it then we'll get him in summer for %^*& all.

Encouraging the Hearts fans are raging to lose Souttar. When we signed Lee Wallace, the ones I know said they wouldnt miss him, and they didnt.

They should have, they dropped from 5th to 10th in the League the next season., then bottom and relegated the next.

Mind you, it was the sale of Wallace to us that kept them up that one year more by putting off Admin for a few months so they should have been grateful.

I guess they had their own fire sales and ownership omnishambles to keep them distracted from the actual football though, just as we did.

How on earth did hearts end up siding with every other team hating everything rangers ill never Comprehend

They hate hibs so they should hate celtic
With a passion..... Simple
Hating us cos it's fashionable is pretty much Italian ww2 behaviour
Their founders and generations before them would be disgusted at them pretty much having a hibs celtic mentality against an imaginary foe who defends and represents ur clubs values

Mental cunts

Hibs of midlothian
I Ken it they Ken it patsy kensit
Super ally kens her

Rant over

I see the BBC reporting that.

£500k seems like a reasonable negotiating position for Hearts to start from. No chance of a deal being struck at that figure - more like half that.

But “add-ons”? That ship has sailed.
They will take what we offer or lose him for nothing and pay his wages ,Wilson is nobodies mug when doing deals.

Just reading the story about Hearts wanting £500k plus add-ons for Souttar to come now. Are they ripping the pish or what. I wouldn't have bid £500k for Souttar had he still been in contract never mind it being up in a few months. As for the add-ons. What fucking planet are they on?

The fans have completely turned on him as well. He'll probably not get to feature much based on the epic tantrum Hearts fans and club have thrown. So, they think they should get money for a player they're going to lose for nothing shortly.

The disgraceful Jambo losers have sunk to almost vermin standards. John's wife and family run an excellent coffee shop in Brechin, these runts have invaded trip advisor and given vile and outrageous reviews. I ask our Angus bears to support Maison Dieu.

Back