Rangers Fixtures Calendar

Lord Summerisle

Administrator
Staff member
What we all using these days?

My Stanza one for iPhone never seems to have the correct fixtures or update them any more.

Noticed that with Stanza as well recently. Not sure if it was official but it used to be really reliable then seemed to stop working a few weeks ago.

Used it for years as well.

Managed to get a replacement from on here easily enough. Think there’s quite a few flying about.

I just put Rangers fixtures 23/24 into Google search and everything is there up to the split and it's always at the top of my searches so dont need to type in all the time.

So, we’re all using different ones and there doesn’t seem to be a favoured option?

Good opportunity for Rangers to launch an official one.
I’ve went for the sky sports one (from reading this thread as was having same issue with previous calendar not showing any longer)

Definitely something club should be looking into for doing an Official one , maybe some tie in with the new ticketing operator

Anyone using the Sky Sports one had theirs suddenly stop working?

The fixtures don't appear in my iOS calendar any more & I've tried all sorts to get it working again.

EDIT: Just seen the other thread. It's fecked apparently.

How do you delete the Stanza one? There is a link on each calendar entry to delete but when I click it, it seems the link is broken.

So, we’re all using different ones and there doesn’t seem to be a favoured option?

Good opportunity for Rangers to launch an official one.
I'd be happy to set one up and maintain it, we could use this thread or start a new one for feedback and requests so it provides everything everyone wants.

One bit of information I'd add to it is if a game is live and what channel it's on, especially useful when available in the UK for RTV viewers.

I can set something up for the rest of the season and pre season and we can see how it goes?

What we all using these days?

My Stanza one for iPhone never seems to have the correct fixtures or update them any more.
My wee brother loves organising things and downloads an app called timetree and puts in every sport fixture in for every day for the whole year himself then I can join it , some amount of effort :D then he updates all the results as they happen. Unbeatable for info :))

My wee brother loves organising things and downloads an app called timetree and puts in every sport fixture in for every day for the whole year himself then I can join it , some amount of effort :D then he updates all the results as they happen. Unbeatable for info :))
Link?

Looks good mate.
I don't think you need the address though. I like the bit what channel its on.
I'd lose the referees otherwise you will be constantly updating.
Thanks for the feedback.

I don't mind adding refs in the description as I sit in front of a Computer all day and can just copy and paste it in when @rangeral posts them up. People Huv Tae Know who the refs are for their pre, mid and post match rage :))

Address is just to confirm where it's at, could maybe shorten it down to just stadium name?

I like how fotmob has a link to the history of the games between the teams, don't want to directly rip that off though and not sure if people actually use it?

Updated Old Firm fixture with ref details.
I'll also updatethe completed games with the scores in case anyone wants to do a quick check back.
I might add the match report as well, any preferences of which source to use?

Updated the Semi final to show live on Premier Sport instead of Viaplay as it's after next week's change.

If anyone is using my calendar I've updated the new fixtures already, can you let me know if it updated ok at your end?

Back