Rangers Friendly Bars Menorca

Grumpy Old Git

Effin football authorities putting on OF game when I am in Menorca on holiday.
Thought game was going to be 5th May.

Anyway I am based in Son Bou which is just about equidistant to Mahon or Ciutadella so happy to travel.
Understand there is a pub in Son Bou called the Kit Kat bar which may be neutral.
Do we have any other suggestions for a suitable pub ?
Ta.

Anyway I am based in Son Bou which is just about equidistant to Mahon or Ciutadella so happy to travel.
Understand there is a pub in Son Bou called the Kit Kat bar which may be neutral.
Ta.
What made you think 5th of May?

Ta.
Kit Kat bar is a cracking little bar with a couple of screens and pool table. Not been in for a few years now but if still run by Clive and Juliet (Londoners), you'll get a nice welcome I'm sure. Child friendly and good food too.

From my experience Menorca is a pretty mellow environment when it comes to football unless there is a local rivalry between Catalans and Madridstas.

I'd think any bar you can find showing Sky sports would be fine - the locals won't really care.

Ta.
Read something somewhere which had a list of potential dates for OF game and the different reasons for playing it on 5th May.
Was fairly detailed but WRONG.

From my experience Menorca is a pretty mellow environment when it comes to football unless there is a local rivalry between Catalans and Madridstas.

I'd think any bar you can find showing Sky sports would be fine - the locals won't really care.
My preference is if available to find definite Rangers friendly and not a lucky dip.

Would Sky Go on an IPad work ?

Back