Rangers Harrington Jacket

theweeman

Official Ticketer
Has anyone bought one of these jackets in the link below?

Was looking for a Rangers reversible jacket I remember from around 20/25 years ago (anyone remember that one - one side was Rangers tartan?), and stumbled upon these. Quite like the look of them.

The goods on that company's site look really good quality. I'm tempted but the choice is almost too much.

Not the jacket .but bought the retro style 50s Jersey from them .blue with red and white bands across the midriff.more a rugby type Jersey and I haven't seen any photos of us playing in a Jersey like this in the 50s. good quality material right enough.also bought a black beanie hat from there.the one with the old style badge on it

The Harringtons are about £15, so £45 for a badge sewn on.

I know because i buy Harringtons and there that cheap i dont even bother washing them and just buy new crisp ones.

I've got that exact one. Worn it once.
It is smart, but very warm due to the brushed tartan inside.
Wee tip if buying. I went for XL as I'm normally a 44", and found they're quite big made. More so, as they have elastication around the bottom of the jacket. An L would have been fine....... hence why I've only worn it the once.

Looks smart.
I think the jacket you mention from years ago was with Adidas.
Reversible, more of a bomber jacket on the outside and Rangers tartan on the inside.
I still have mine, stored with all my old shirts.
Released in 1994 approximately.

Not the jacket .but bought the retro style 50s Jersey from them .blue with red and white bands across the midriff.more a rugby type Jersey and I haven't seen any photos of us playing in a Jersey like this in the 50s. good quality material right enough.also bought a black beanie hat from there.the one with the old style badge on it
I think that was a training top mate, I’ve seen photos of George Young etc wearing that.

Anyone know what, if any, cut Rangers get from this merchandise?

Really fancy getting a couple of items but would not feel comfortable if the Club are not in the financial loop.

Looks smart.
I think the jacket you mention from years ago was with Adidas.
Reversible, more of a bomber jacket on the outside and Rangers tartan on the inside.
I still have mine, stored with all my old shirts.
Released in 1994 approximately.

That's definitely the bomber jacket I'm speaking about. I remembered falling in love with it (I think I was about 12/13 years old) but they only had adult sizes and I was far too small.

I can't even find any pictures of them online.

Whoever makes them also does mentally challenged ones with their outdated, neanderthal crucifix badge. Don't know about you guys but I'd rather give my money to someone who's doing it for Rangers fans.

Has anyone bought one of these jackets in the link below?

Was looking for a Rangers reversible jacket I remember from around 20/25 years ago (anyone remember that one - one side was Rangers tartan?), and stumbled upon these. Quite like the look of them.

[/QUOTE The mrs got me one for Christmas

The Harringtons are about £15, so £45 for a badge sewn on.

I know because i buy Harringtons and there that cheap i dont even bother washing them and just buy new crisp ones.
Baracuta make the real mcoy,about £300 not £15 £40!!

Back