Rangers hero Nacho Novo reveals shocking troll abuse

BlueMeanie

RANGERS hero Nacho Novo has revealed the abuse he receives from vile trolls on a daily basis.

The ex-footballer, 40, told his 87,000 followers on the social media website Instagram, "This is what I have to deal with every day," as he shared a screengrab of the shocking abuse.

The screengrab showed a message which had been sent privately to him on the site. It read: "How come you're not in the ground yet, ya chicken head. Wee rat b*****d, I f*****g hate you."
Fans of the Spanish star rallied with messages of support.
One said: "Unbelievable the abuse some people have to take. Report him to the police. It's shocking."
Another added: "I'm a Celtic fan but that is sick."
Nacho has built a life in Glasgow since retiring from football. He runs Rangers-themed NN10 Bar and Lounge in Kinning Park.

The popular sportsman has also battled health problems. Last year, he suffered a stroke after surviving a near-fatal heart attack.
We reported on Friday that Nacho unveiled a new tattoo in tribute to his former teammate Fernando Ricksen who is battling Motor Neurone Disease.

The media didn't really care when he was physically abused by a team of vermin outside the airport so they certainly won't care about people messaging him.

The way he is treated by them simply for saying no to them and loving us is despicable, and always played down when it's reported.

With his recent health problems you would hope they would cut him some slack and let him get on with his life especially the work he does in Northern Ireland.

I notice that whenever there is a social media outrage perpetrated by the filth ... there is always a line in the report which tries to paint them in a better light i.e "I'm a Celtic fan but that is sick."

its so transparent that the media in Scotland are out to protect them at all costs even when they are caught bang to rights

contrast how we are reported en mass as knuckle draggers

It's odd how when a non-ceptic supporting mentally challenged recieves abuse, catholic or otherwise, it's not anti-catholic sectarianism.

The song about Nacho ‘dying in his sleep’ was a lot worse than the other stuff the mhedia pretend to be offended by yet they were silent. I don’t remember much from NBM at the time either. Just highlights the whole faux offendedness game they play is totally one sided.

Took a bit of trolling on here from his own fans over his Fernando tattoo, with friends like that who needs enemies

It's a disgrace how he is continually abused. When he confronted that baldy wanker at the airport, the guy was a stuttering wreck as he had been called out.

The song about Nacho ‘dying in his sleep’ was a lot worse than the other stuff the mhedia pretend to be offended by yet they were silent. I don’t remember much from NBM at the time either. Just highlights the whole faux offendedness game they play is totally one sided.

Yip. Or the RIP Novo painted outside his house or the daily death threats or the 24hr security provided by Rangers to protect his family. Let’s not kid ourselves selecterianism has been the way of it in this country for too long.

Whenever someone turns Rangers down (and it happens regularly) we shrug our shoulders, say 'Your loss, Pal' and move on. These bastards turn it into a tirade of bigotry, yet the media still portray us as the bad guys and they are the angels

The media are dead in this country. We only have communist style propaganda favouring one team only. Don't get me wrong they are finding it hard to keep positive about their favourite football team, because they know a shite storm is coming

It's hatred in ordinary peoples' eyes.

It's just a normal day for a west of Scotland Roman Catholic/SNP supporter. And they are Natsis, because the Labour Party just didn't deliver.

The media didn't really care when he was physically abused by a team of vermin outside the airport so they certainly won't care about people messaging him.

The way he is treated by them simply for saying no to them and loving us is despicable, and always played down when it's reported.

With his recent health problems you would hope they would cut him some slack and let him get on with his life especially the work he does in Northern Ireland.

Nacho's treatment by the mhedia is the complete opposite to how they deal with "lenny".

Was on Instagram showing off a portrait of Ricksen on his arm, thought it was quite realistic myself but the usual idiots posting (on FF also) how bad it looked, looked nothing like him, waste of time getting it done etc all from Rangers fans so God knows what the filth sent him. Focusing on the artwork and not the sentiment, complete idiot's within our support

Latest posts

Back