Rangers Journey 2012 - 2021 Part 1

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Saw this on YouTube and its really good although it brings back some awful memories, looking forward to part 2.

Yip. Well worth the watch but reminded me of more than a few low points in the roller coaster ride back to the top of SPL. Div 3 home shirt still hanging in the wardrobe......think I might wear it again the day we reclaim our rightful place as Champions.
Yea part 2 will be much better.

Yip. Well worth the watch but reminded me of more than a few low points in the roller coaster ride back to the top of SPL. Div 3 home shirt still hanging in the wardrobe......think I might wear it again the day we reclaim our rightful place as Champions.
apCRF4s.gif

Is there any reference to Celtic’s season whatsoever in it before I decide to watch it?

Is there any reference to Celtic’s season whatsoever in it before I decide to watch it?
Unfortunately yes. Lots of match footage from Championship and most recent SPL seasons showing us v Septics, Jam Tarts etc.....not pleasant but makes it all relevant for Part 2 and where we are today.

Unfortunately yes. Lots of match footage from Championship and most recent SPL seasons showing us v Septics, Jam Tarts etc.....not pleasant but makes it all relevant for Part 2 and where we are today.

Sorry, think you’ve picked me up wrong or I’ve not picked up what the video is about.

Theres been so many videos recently appearing on here and people include images from this season and Celtic’s issues. Should be zero mention of them at all.

The day we win the title I will end up watching that after a few too many beers, bottles of rum and copious snus.

And as the Ghost of Christmas Past said in Scrooged..."Niagara Falls"

Back