Rangers ladies today

Ness, hay and arnot don't do anywhere near enough.
I'll be honest I don't know what standard is good enough but they certainly have enough attributes that we should stick with them. Particularly Hay, I doubt we have another women with her pace and directness

had a look again
Fatty Arbuckle gave the offside for the player who played the ball across
who looked like she ran from behind one of theirs

its not just the chances with Ness today
unable to control it or hold it up

Hay is raw but clearly has talent

Bourma is a cracking player

Cute finish, slipped in by Bourma. Should have been out of sight but gave them hope with missed chances. Well done Rangers, good day

Well done to the daughters.

Still lacking a bit up top. Hay is good but light. Ness probably needs to play alongside someone else. Reilly and gemill play quite deep. Arnott has pedigree but not quite firing as yet. Bourma has got good football brain - should be an automatic pick.

Absolutely dominating games but at 2 - 1 Forfar getting the free kick could have easily seen us giving away a late goal like last week. Like the men's team in previous seasons we need to take more chances and put teams to bed.

terrific finish for the goal aside, Gemmell wasn't the best in midfield
arnott not that much better to be honest - be interesting to see if Sonia gets into the side once fully fit
Bala Devi surely gets the next start up top

Brownlie was decent at RB

terrific finish for the goal aside, Gemmell wasn't the best in midfield
arnott not that much better to be honest - be interesting to see if Sonia gets into the side once fully fit
Bala Devi surely gets the next start up top

Brownlie was decent at RB
Cornet not playing would have been a big miss today. Reilly is the best midfielder imo agree that devi should be getting a chance at starting upfront

Back