Rangers Launch New Diversity & Inclusion Campaign – #EveryoneAnyone

maybe just me , but my reaction to this news is just
meh, ok.
Nothing against it, just like a box ticking exercise though.

rp52ych.jpg

maybe just me , but my reaction to this news is just
meh, ok.
Nothing against it, just like a box ticking exercise though.

Fair enough mate but it probably makes the world of difference to people from those minorities mentioned in the content.

Two of my closest pals are gay. They refuse to come to a football game with me because, rightly or wrongly, their perception is that gay people won't be be made to feel welcome at football grounds.

I know the majority of folk at Ibrox and elsewhere are like most of us here, yourself included. "Cool, live and let live." But when you're hearing shit like "Get up you fucking poof" and so on, it's not a very nice thing to hear for gay people and it's hard for them to believe those attitudes are disappearing from football - which they certainly are, but not quickly enough in my opinion.

I won't speak about the other groups because I don't have much experience with people from them, but just an example bud.

No representative of the SNP attended

Rangers Managing Director Stewart Robertson was supported by politicians Pauline McNeill, Anas Sarwar and Frank McAveety, manager Steven Gerrard, first-team and academy players, club legends, fans, and staff to announce this hugely significant programme.

No representative of the SNP attended

Rangers Managing Director Stewart Robertson was supported by politicians Pauline McNeill, Anas Sarwar and Frank McAveety, manager Steven Gerrard, first-team and academy players, club legends, fans, and staff to announce this hugely significant programme.

Probably outside the Chamber of Secrets protesting their new Israeli signing with the rest of the hordes.

Frank mcaveety has no interest in anything to do with building up Rangers. Its other bigoted attack on us being a loyalist proddy club by sleath.We are an obstacle in their way.Strip the staunchness out of Rangers and our unionism and its other big step to them getting Scotland they want.We are the last bastion. Are people that naive? They want us to change for their benefit not ours.

This initiative is pointless and unnecessary though, no reasonable person needs to be told to respect others and those who do wont change because of this.

It's not pointless though, is it? If you don't feel like you need to be involved, fine, no one's asking you to but not everyone is as inclusive and respectful as yourself.

Yep, and because of that this will do nothing for them

What's most important here is why will it do nothing for them? Where did they get that belief system from? Their parents? Their upbringing? What can we do to change that? How can we stop it being passed on to their children or peers?

I'll tell you how: initiatives. It might not stop the root of the weed but it'll stop it spreading.

I can see this from both sides, yes it is a box ticking diversity exercise from the Club and yes minorities should be absolutely welcomed at Ibrox. If the Club was in any way serious about it they could have rebranded the Club Lottery the ‘Equality Lottery’ with 50% proceeds going to a wide variety of these groups. But they opted for ‘The Union Lottery’ because no c#nt would buy into an ‘Equality Lottery’

Frank mcaveety has no interest in anything to do with building up Rangers. Its other bigoted attack on us being a loyalist proddy club by sleath.We are an obstacle in their way.Strip the staunchness out of Rangers and our unionism and its other big step to them getting Scotland they want.We are the last bastion. Are people that naive? They want us to change for their benefit not ours.

So according to you Frank McAveety is only helping out because of some conspiracy theory agenda that you think he has?

Back