Rangers legends Alex Rae and Marvin Andrews reopen pub as fans let off flares to celebrate Glasgow moving to Level 2

Big Marv was a pretty memorable part of the helicopter Sunday season. I reckon he maybe deserves to be called a Rangers legend.

Alex Rae, my main memory of him was getting banned from Europe for kicking someone in the head. Not a legend in my eyes, though does come across as a genuine bear that lived the dream, so don't see a reason to have a go at him.
80 odd games and 8 goals between the two of them over two seasons?
Right up there with that other legend Stephen Hughes...

Big Marv is a cult hero... Alex Rae always seems sound to me, but Ive not listened to Clyde in a long time. Id imagine he's paid to be neutral, right enough, which many would see as treacherous dyke jumping and any day now he'll reveal a Martin McGuinnes tribute tattoo on his chest... But really its just neutral.

Big Marv is a cult hero... Alex Rae always seems sound to me, but Ive not listened to Clyde in a long time. Id imagine he's paid to be neutral, right enough, which many would see as treacherous dyke jumping and any day now he'll reveal a Martin McGuinnes tribute tattoo on his chest.

It's strange that some are compelled to put down our ex players.

It's like some sort of savage pleasure is derived from doing this.

Back