Rangers long sleeved goalkeeper top

Dylanbear

I know that some of you collectors of Rangers tops might not have bought this due to the spivs in charge at the time. I was gifted it recently but I’ll not wear it if anyone wants it free of charge, It still has the tags on. It’s one of the Puma tops.

Last edited:
I know a lot of folk didn't take to it at all because of the white patches but I actually really like it. If nobody else wants it then I would take it as if there are certain tops that I like then I'll keep one for the collection and one to wear, like the 9iar home, red and black adidas away, the all blue 84 as worn by souness/cooper etc, or the white away from 86 with the red and blue band.

Last edited:
I know that some of you collectors of Rangers tops might not have bought this due to the spivs in charge at the time. I was gifted it recently but I’ll not wear it if anyone wants it free of charge, It still has the tags on.
Very generous offer mate, sent you a message.

Would love to get the blue 150th anniversary goalkeeper long sleeved top. An absolute belter but never seen it in stock anywhere. Opportunity missed by Castore.

Would love to get the blue 150th anniversary goalkeeper long sleeved top. An absolute belter but never seen it in stock anywhere. Opportunity missed by Castore.
It’s on sale mate I’ve seen half a dozen wearing it. A cracking shade of blue it really is.

It’s on sale mate I’ve seen half a dozen wearing it. A cracking shade of blue it really is.

An extremely limited number were on sale in shop at Ibrox 2/3weeks ago, but they’d sold out by the lunchtime. Didn’t even last 1/2 a day.

Not sure why there seemed to be so few of them for sale as they looked really nice from the photos posted on another thread on here.

There are a few for sale on eBay. £99 & £160

I know a lot of folk didn't take to it at all because of the white patches but I actually really like it. If nobody else wants it then I would take it as if there are certain tops that I like then I'll keep one for the collection and one to wear, like the 9iar home, red and black adidas away, the all blue 84 as worn by souness/cooper etc, or the white away from 86 with the red and blue band.
No white patches on it bud, It has a bit of pink and yellow at the elbow, It’s the Puma one from 2016/17

An extremely limited number were on sale in shop at Ibrox 2/3weeks ago, but they’d sold out by the lunchtime. Didn’t even last 1/2 a day.

Not sure why there seemed to be so few of them for sale as they looked really nice from the photos posted on another thread on here.

There are a few for sale on eBay. £99 & £160

Looks fucking superb

Mind-boggling they didn't produce more

I picked an XL in it up on Monday . There was only 5 left most in 5XL etc . And it's the pro one

Back