Rangers lotto

Ally Shuffle

Finally got round to setting up my direct debit again but have never heard a peep about my numbers etc, do they send you the paper tickets again?

See when that important looking envelope hits the floor,you pick it up and know instantly who its from,you sit down and open it with sheer excitement and boom a £20 win haha.Played it for years @ £2 a week,half for the museum lotto only ever had 3 wins x2 £20 & a £250,as above happy to donate.

Last edited:
I'm sceptical about the way they still pay with cheques. I would be interested to know of how many go uncashed.

Only cynical because I haven't won anything and been playing for years! Only £1 a week though :p

Is there any way you can see your numbers etc ? Just signed up for museum lotto and normal lotto and downloaded app but can’t see a section for numbers etc

Our Rangers lotto numbers were sent to us in the post.Theres two draws a week,a wed & sat Im sure.Log into Rangers lotto and check your numbers.Museum not so sure but might be once a week on Thursdays.

I think the lotto is one of the biggest untapped revenue streams we have. It never fails to amaze me that we raised 50k in about 5 minutes for the red arrows to (not) fly over Ibrox, but we can’t get 100k playing at a pound a whip to put towards stadium expansion.
It’s crazy & rather sad the lack of interest / prize money levels for the union jackpot draw when you have 50,000 people there

£250
£100
£100 meal voucher

Didn’t even have a half time draw v Ayr!

I’ve said it before , but the fanbase will have to increase considerably their personal contributions for Rangers to be successful

It’s crazy & rather sad the lack of interest / prize money levels for the union jackpot draw when you have 50,000 people there

£250
£100
£100 meal voucher

I’ve said it before , but the fanbase will have to increase considerably their personal contributions for Rangers to be successful
The problem is the fan base that actually contribute.

You mention the 50,000 at Ibrox each week. A large % of them follow home and away and will spend fortunes just getting to the games. Another large % will have bought merchandise etc.

It's the fans at home watching on dodgy firesticks that contribute the sum total of zero every year that need to step up more.

200,000 went to Manchester for example. How many of the non ST holders that went here regularly contribute anything to the club?

I know people that got tickets for Seville that haven't been to Ibrox in years that were happy to pay thousands to touts that can't be bothered signing up to this or Club 1872 or RST previously etc. It's these people that need to contribute.

The problem is the fan base that actually contribute.

You mention the 50,000 at Ibrox each week. A large % of them follow home and away and will spend fortunes just getting to the games. Another large % will have bought merchandise etc.

It's the fans at home watching on dodgy firesticks that contribute the sum total of zero every year that need to step up more.

200,000 went to Manchester for example. How many of the non ST holders that went here regularly contribute anything to the club?

I know people that got tickets for Seville that haven't been to Ibrox in years that were happy to pay thousands to touts that can't be bothered signing up to this or Club 1872 or RST previously etc. It's these people that need to contribute.
There are a lot of elements there and I do get the argument but each category of fan will need to contribute more (or be encouraged to make the choice to change their spending

ithere is the huge dormant support who only appear at Manchester / Seville , how does the club get them to chip in?

season ticket holders , the majority only go to Ibrox (50% signed up for domestic cup finals) and only percentage of that spend any additional money on a match day (one of the drivers of Edmiston house was to try and get a percentage of that spending to the club

From the 50000, there is only a small percentage who travel home , away domestically (the mygers emails show you the breakdown of match applications (& even that figure should be taken with large dose of salt as people only applying for the points / on behalf of others / giving to supporters bus

even smaller number doing Europe on top (and further breakdown of that doing only certain number of euro aways (or euro away , no domestic aways

But we are talking £2 for a union jackpot ticket here for the rangers youth development fund (& with added bonus possibility could win some cash for yourself in the process) & yet folk arent engaged enough / willing to take part and we should all be questioning why that is.

Our Rangers lotto numbers were sent to us in the post.Theres two draws a week,a wed & sat Im sure.Log into Rangers lotto and check your numbers.Museum not so sure but might be once a week on Thursdays.
I'm probably being thick but where's the log-in option? Never thought to do it tbh!

Never had a peep in 2/3 years then like above a cheque from no where - £250.
£2 a week for me - would be nice to get your numbers and post the results so you feel like getting something from it

Finally got round to setting up my direct debit again but have never heard a peep about my numbers etc, do they send you the paper tickets again?
Thank you for signing up. It takes 7 to 10 days for your direct debit to be set up with your bank. We'll then be in touch with an introductory letter and your Membership Card showing your numbers. You will receive a unique set of 4 numbers for every £1 entry.

Go to our website at www.rydc.co.uk and you'll see our FAQs confirming how the game is played and won. If you have any questions please contact the team at rydc@rangers.co.uk / 0141 427 4914.

Our Homepage shows that week's Winning Numbers for all our competitions - Rangers Lotto, Museum Lotto and the Union Jackpot.

You don't need to check your numbers each week as we do that for you & post cheques when you win.

Thank you & Good Luck
Colin

Youll hear from them if you win
There is no paper tickets

I'm sceptical about the way they still pay with cheques. I would be interested to know of how many go uncashed.

Only cynical because I haven't won anything and been playing for years! Only £1 a week though :p
We still use cheques as it provides a little bit of positive PR. Winners post their cheques & we then receive a little flurry of new players. We do BACS pay some winners

I think the lotto is one of the biggest untapped revenue streams we have. It never fails to amaze me that we raised 50k in about 5 minutes for the red arrows to (not) fly over Ibrox, but we can’t get 100k playing at a pound a whip to put towards stadium expansion.
I need to be careful what I say here as I'm very mindful of the support our fans give to the club over many products.

In terms of Rangers Lotto though, we would certainly benefit from more fans playing. We have the equivalent of the Govan Stand playing weekly. We give away over £300k yearly in cash prizes & at only £1 a week is surely worth doing? What can £1 buy you these days? A quarter pint? A chocolate bar?

We donated £400k to our Academy this year. There was no more to give. A club our size should be donating £1m a year to our Academy. If we did that, it would allow the club to ramp up all Academy activities and allow funds currently directed to the Academy to be redirected, say to the 1st team squad?

For this to happen it would only need another 15k fans signing up to £1 a week. Not £5 or £10 ... just £1. We promote heavily across all club media. We're all over social media. We're in every single matchday programme. We just need fans to stop reading about us & sign up to £1 a week.

To play Rangers Lotto Click Here https://www.rydc.co.uk/?page_id=2566

To play our Museum Lotto Click Here https://www.rydc.co.uk/?page_id=3949

Appreciate any support you can give.

Colin

Is there any way you can see your numbers etc ? Just signed up for museum lotto and normal lotto and downloaded app but can’t see a section for numbers etc
If you mean your personal numbers you should have received a Membership Card showing your numbers. We can re-send one to you if you contact the team at rydc@rangers.co.uk or 0141 427 4914.

If you mean our weekly winning numbers then our Homepage at www.rydc.co.uk highlights them each week

A bit off subject but I recently purchased a brick for my mum who recently passed.

I then got a five pound charge and £1.50 interest on my card .when I phoned up they told me the charge was because I had made a cash purchase from a gambling site.

The payment goes through as Rangers lotto so they told me any purchase made from this site is classed as gambling.

£250
£100
£100 meal voucher

Another one I need to be careful with. Our main rival is way ahead of us re HT draw revenue. I'm not comfortable confirming that but it's a hard fact. There seems to be a level of apathy re our HT draw. Our sellers regularly receive abuse for asking if they want to buy a ticket.

Our game is a 50/50 split re revenue/prize money i.e. we take in £10k then the prize is £5k etc. Therefore, the more tickets we sell, the higher the prize money will be. Our recent winners have received close to £5k. The prize money can increase to a legal limit of £25k. It's therefore in all our interests to buy tickets. You could win up to £25k and all profits go to our Academy ‍♂️.

You can buy UJ tickets before each game from our website at www.rydc.co.uk.

You can click this link right now and buy a ticket for the Hibs game this Saturday https://www.rydc.co.uk/?page_id=8

A bit off subject but I recently purchased a brick for my mum who recently passed.

I then got a five pound charge and £1.50 interest on my card .when I phoned up they told me the charge was because I had made a cash purchase from a gambling site.

The payment goes through as Rangers lotto so they told me any purchase made from this site is classed as gambling.
Correct. Doesn't make sense and we've made that clear

Well done and thanks for your support
I reckon if there was a huge prize for the half-time draw, for a £ 2 ticket, it would be a lot more popular. I'm an old bassa who did the Rangers Pools back in the day, and bluntly, it was the big prize money that attracted even non-Bears to play the Pools.

I need to be careful what I say here as I'm very mindful of the support our fans give to the club over many products.

In terms of Rangers Lotto though, we would certainly benefit from more fans playing. We have the equivalent of the Govan Stand playing weekly. We give away over £300k yearly in cash prizes & at only £1 a week is surely worth doing? What can £1 buy you these days? A quarter pint? A chocolate bar?

We donated £400k to our Academy this year. There was no more to give. A club our size should be donating £1m a year to our Academy. If we did that, it would allow the club to ramp up all Academy activities and allow funds currently directed to the Academy to be redirected, say to the 1st team squad?

For this to happen it would only need another 15k fans signing up to £1 a week. Not £5 or £10 ... just £1. We promote heavily across all club media. We're all over social media. We're in every single matchday programme. We just need fans to stop reading about us & sign up to £1 a week.

To play Rangers Lotto Click Here https://www.rydc.co.uk/?page_id=2566

To play our Museum Lotto Click Here https://www.rydc.co.uk/?page_id=3949

Appreciate any support you can give.

Colin
This is a great post. £1 for the Rangers! If we were able to give another 600k to the club youth system it would be transformational. I’d urge every bear who reads this to sign up for a quid a week if they can afford it.

I’d like to see a real push on a lotto ring fenced for stadium expansion.

I reckon if there was a huge prize for the half-time draw, for a £ 2 ticket, it would be a lot more popular. I'm an old bassa who did the Rangers Pools back in the day, and bluntly, it was the big prize money that attracted even non-Bears to play the Pools.
I agree, however to have a huge prize we need more fans to buy. The prize money will keep increasing the more tickets we sell. The ticket price is £2. The latest prizes have been c£5k, which is not bad to take home after a game. It could be £25k though but that's down to us all

Back