Rangers manager Steven Gerrard

I feel bad for rooting against the guy every time he took to the field for England in a major tournament. Gotta admit I cheered like f*ck when he missed that penalty against Portugal in 2006.

If you told me then he'd be the man to lead Rangers to the most famous league title of my lifetime, I'd have wondered what drugs you were taking. It's absolutely amazing how things work out.

Magnificent bastard.
I cheered for him in every England tournament. Probably because I’m half and half :shh:

Always immaculately groomed,speaks well,presents himself with confidence and handsome as %^*&. He's the manager of The Rangers and is just about to lift a league title.Life is good for Steven Gerrard at the moment and I hope he stays for many more glorious years.

Almost a year ago when Hearts put us out the cup I thought he’d go along with the skipper and at the time I was alright with that. Shows you how much I know, I genuinely can’t believe where we are and what we’re about to do.

Also any excuse to post this absolute gem of a video, best thing they’ve ever done

We should try to replicate the photo with the league trophy at his feet when we we get 55....frame it .....

Almost a year ago when Hearts put us out the cup I thought he’d go along with the skipper and at the time I was alright with that. Shows you how much I know, I genuinely can’t believe where we are and what we’re about to do.

Also any excuse to post this absolute gem of a video, best thing they’ve ever done

I get goosebumps everytime watching that. Magnificent.

He had what seemed an impossible job. His predecessors had failed miserably. We seemed so far behind Celtic that 10* seemed likely. The turnaround under him has been nothing short of phenomenal.

I’m not convinced anyone, and I mean anyone else, couldn’t done the job he’s done with the funds he’s had and the state we were in when he took over.
Standards have rocketed in every single department on and off the park from day 1, but even with that, I think his drive and determination and high standards have made the difference.
The improvement in certain players would back this argument up.
In term of the shift in power it’s truly remarkable.

Look at him, about to officially earn the title of magnificent bastard Mk II, about to become a legend for two clubs, a legend as a player and manager. Not bad going is it.

Fucking love him, I mean look

5a583a399c6043eafb252b91ca582565.jpg
I’ve got that pic signed by him

Gerrard walks on water now. The man who rebuilt Rangers. A truly iconic God like figure. Absolutely adore him.

Back