Rangers' Murals

LOL 133

Was speaking to John Culshaw this morning. He's the street artist famous for doing numerous murals of footballers. He's currently finishing one of Steven Gerrard on the gable wall at the side of the Sandon Hotel in Anfield.

I asked him if he'd do one with Steven Gerrard in a Rangers' strip and he told me he hoped to do a Rangers' one soon. He went on to chat about Rangers and told me his uncle was Tom Culshaw.

I told him I had a cracking Rangers' banner with 55 titles on it and Id be taking a picture of it in front of his new mural. He seemed pleased about this and told me he leaves his contact details on his finished works.

When I take the picture Id like to post it on here but cant get it to work. Maybe someone can pm me an e mail address and I'll send it to them.

Would love PRW to have murals to some extent , decorate the place red white and blue

wishful thinking on my part

I‘m sure a photo of the Gerrard mural was on here yesterday.

It was but the actual mural isnt finished. I asked him about that as it puzzled me too. Apparently that wasnt an actual picture. He's currently on a mobile platform spraying away as we speak.

Was speaking to John Culshaw this morning. He's the street artist famous for doing numerous murals of footballers. He's currently finishing one of Steven Gerrard on the gable wall at the side of the Sandon Hotel in Anfield.

I asked him if he'd do one with Steven Gerrard in a Rangers' strip and he told me he hoped to do a Rangers' one soon. He went on to chat about Rangers and told me his uncle was Tom Culshaw.

I told him I had a cracking Rangers' banner with 55 titles on it and Id be taking a picture of it in front of his new mural. He seemed pleased about this and told me he leaves his contact details on his finished works.

When I take the picture Id like to post it on here but cant get it to work. Maybe someone can pm me an e mail address and I'll send it to them.

Why would we want him in a Rangers strip?

The Liverpool murals are excellent, sadly can't see them lasting 10 minutes in Glasgow :(

That IS a cool story.

Did you ask him how much a commission is? B-D

Back