Rangers pin badge collection in today's newspaper

muttley

Anyone else see this full page advert today in the Daily Express, page 22. ? Some cracking badges on view.

Here's their Rangers Heroes Collection-£2.95!: https://www.danburymint.co.uk/product/rangers-heroes-pin-collection

alt1_large_1389348791_L2_RAPLP.jpg

large_1389348768_L_RAPLP.jpg

These unique, specially-commissioned 22ct gold-plated pins pay tribute to footballing legends in a collection sure to be prized by Rangers fans everywhere! Davie Cooper… John Greig… Ally McCoist…Brian Laudrup… Sandy Jardine… Paul Gascoigne… and many, many more!

What’s more, every pin comes with a fascinating fact card, complete with the biography of the player. This impressive collection also includes a wooden collector’s display case to store and display your pins – free of charge!

Actual size of each pin is approximately 1½” in height. Collector’s chest actual size is 10" x 10" x 5½”.

Official Licensed Product. All logos owned by the Rangers Football Club Ltd.

On the arsenal hero pin collection it states first pin only for £2.95 and subsequent pins will be shipped at £9.95 each, but for the rangers ones it doesn't mention that at all - they've clearly fucked it. The question is for those of us that have already ordered, what will we actually be charged and what will we receive?

fc88824592.png

c8641cd4dd.png

As someone
On the arsenal hero pin collection it states first pin only for £2.95 and subsequent pins will be shipped at £9.95 each, but for the rangers ones it doesn't mention that at all - they've clearly fucked it. The question is for those of us that have already ordered, what will we actually be charged and what will we receive?

fc88824592.png

c8641cd4dd.png
Plus this is what comes up if you order the Arsenal pins, no mention of instalments when you place order for Rangers pins.

7vFn0x.png

I'm ditching the Arsenal pins and going ahead with the order ;)

fc88824592.png

c8641cd4dd.png

This is probably gonna be more hassle than it's worth!

My confirmation email doesn't mention anything about installments. Just need to wait and see I suppose.

This company has received bad publicity in the past for committing people to paying for goods every month and allegedly it’s difficult to cancel Google search reveals all

UPDATE:

Email I received from company regarding my order...

t6RtPV.png

As club deck charlie predicted in the above post, I had a feeling this would have happened..., some you win, some you lose. :( :p

£2.95 for first pin

(Plus free postage & handling for first pin).

Receive your first Rangers Victory Pin for just £2.95. Subsequent pins shipped two per month at just £9.95 each (plus 95p postage and handling each).

feck that.

On the same page....
jpj22e.jpg

Did anyone see the beast's equivalent bike that was posted on face book a while back?

Some daft mentally challenged posted "I'd love to run about in that"
2ywis00.jpg

Much mirth ensued.

Rather than start another thread on it, I'll post in here.

I received my pin badge from Danbury Mint, they sent me the Ally McCoist one...

JJc1dg.png

I hadn't noticed when ordering that the McCoist stats are incorrect, so I emailed them to say I wanted to return the item as the information on it is not factual.

This is their reply...

5reWe6.png

Wonder who the incompetent nincompoop employed by the club approved that info? :eek:

Back