Rangers Plaque on Glasgow Green vandalised

Nacho Novo

Anyone think they could create a new Rangers Plaque for the Time Spiral at McPhun's Park/Dassie Park, Glasgow Green? As the link below suggests it has been left damaged for many years now and will only continue to deteriorate unless someone can create an entirely new plaque for the rock. I have tried to get in contact with Glasgow City Council about fixing it (yes, I know) and they never responded, surprise surprise. Looks like its up to us to look after our own.

35227606_2107788925916947_6407637579776131072_o.jpg

93991560_904548759988240_3250953968607559680_n.jpg

92953056_904548659988250_2634869042032148480_n.jpg

Conditioned from birth to hate.

Conditioned from birth to be forgiven all their mortal sins no matter what.

It's a dangerous cocktail that leaves a victims mindset - morons that think they can do whatever they want with impunity.

2 hail Mary's and they're free to continue their debauchery and abuse of the defenceless and the young.

Fucking cowards.

Seems that lockdown isn't stopping the scum vandalising anything connected with us.

The Rangers shop and now this.

There’s only so much of this crap our people can take. Unless this nightmare government gets to grip with this I fear for the future more than I already do.

If I was a Director of our club I would be thinking hard about going anywhere near that filthy hellhole in Parkhead on a matchday. I honestly could not sit amongst the filth who run that despicable sectarian cesspit.

%^*& them and every single one of their cult.

Also, sorry if this is a bit off topic, but was reading about how Rangers first ever Manager, William Wilton, died in a boating accident outside Gourock on 2 May 1920. Surely someone could create a lasting memorial for the man? Astonishing to think there is no memorial there after all these years later.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/100-years-agos-yesterday-william-wilton.119230/
Moonlighter and his friends restored his grave. I’m not saying where and there are other Rangers graves closeby. I agree that he should be immortalised by the club. If anyone wants to visit these graves I can take you there.

Conditioned from birth to hate.

Conditioned from birth to be forgiven all their mortal sins no matter what.

It's a dangerous cocktail that leaves a victims mindset - morons that think they can do whatever they want with impunity.

2 hail Mary's and they're free to continue their debauchery and abuse of the defenceless and the young.

Fucking cowards.
Sadly George if they are simply allowed to continue their wonton usurper cultural destruction and displacement of everything they see as Scottish ethnic and Protestant, soon there will be little left to recognise Scotland by.
The Nationalists don't understand their own past and the 19th Century Terrorists inducing their Marxists lessons, want to make it something that Scots are ashamed of.
In the absence of any cultural rudder, Traditional Protestant Scotland is foundering on rocks of educational confusion, lies and hate.

Last edited:
Are there any Rangers supporters that would be, able to make a, suitable cast iron plaque?

And if, anyone is able to attach it, my company will fund it. Please PM if you can help.
Cast iron is easily broken however Ductile is much tougher.

Arthur McLuckie foundry in Dalry would be a decent choice, both arthur and his brother John are bears and were season ticket holders back when I worked there.

I can get this made. Stainless would be the best or if I powder coat it normal steel. I need measurements of the plaque with pitch and size of the holes if someone can do that. Only thing would be I'd need to pay for the powder coating and possibly material. Can machine it after work for free though

I can get this made. Stainless would be the best or if I powder coat it normal steel. I need measurements of the plaque with pitch and size of the holes if someone can do that. Only thing would be I'd need to pay for the powder coating and possibly material. Can machine it after work for free though
Tremendous @brandon5160 Have also received a DM from another poster (@Chas) indicating his willingness to support.

Would the OP (@Nacho Novo) be able to provide the measurements and the text that was displayed on the original plaque?

@brandon5160 @Chas you have a DM.

Last edited:
Are there any Rangers supporters that would be, able to make a, suitable cast iron plaque?

And if, anyone is able to attach it, my company will fund it. Please PM if you can help.
superb mate, hat tipped to you.
cast iron not the best choice as its pretty brittle but some engineering bear will know the best choice

It’s been vandalised for years. There is one for Celtic a couple of feet away, that has been vandalised as well.

The wife and myself take care of certain Rangers related items and any time it comes to maintenance, my hearts at my mouth what we’re going to find, because of the Scum from the East End!

Replace plaque.
Surround with
A - landmines
Or
B - axe shower gel
Both are kryptonite to the orcs

The wife and myself take care of certain Rangers related items and any time it comes to maintenance, my hearts at my mouth what we’re going to find, because of the Scum from the East End!
Good on you mate. Keep up the good work.

Fellow Bears

We have a plan.
@Nacho Novo posted the original message. I have now been messaging between @Nacho Novo, @brandon5160 and @Chas.

@brandon5160 will make the plaque and between @Chas and I we wil pick up the tab.

One thing we need is someone to measure the plaque and confirm location of holes to secure to stone. None of us are able to get to the location as we are some distance from it.

Could any local Bear obtain the measurements and message them to me?

Cheers.

Fellow Bears

We have a plan.
@Nacho Novo posted the original message. I have now been messaging between @Nacho Novo, @brandon5160 and @Chas.

@brandon5160 will make the plaque and between @Chas and I we wil pick up the tab.

One thing we need is someone to measure the plaque and confirm location of holes to secure to stone. None of us are able to get to the location as we are some distance from it.

Cheers.

Well done lads! This is superb work and co-operation! Hopefully someone can get along to measure the plaque etc. Once more well done in getting this set in motion.

Fellow Bears

We have a plan.

Cheers.
I stay 2 seconds away from it mate and can go over later and measure.

not the greatest at DIY so hopefully the measurements will be right:D:D

Sadly George if they are simply allowed to continue their wonton usurper cultural destruction and displacement of everything they see as Scottish ethnic and Protestant, soon there will be little left to recognise Scotland by.
The Nationalists don't understand their own past and the 19th Century Terrorists inducing their Marxists lessons, want to make it something that Scots are ashamed of.
In the absence of any cultural rudder, Traditional Protestant Scotland is foundering on rocks of educational confusion, lies and hate.
which we will not allow to happen

I’m no sure mate I’m away from the park now. I’ll try and get back over tonight. As I said previous I’ve not got a clue at this type of thing :D
Cheers I think it looks like 10 mm. Even if you put the tape measure from the edge of the plaque down/across to the nuts in the corners I can get the hole pitch from that

Back