Rangers Pubs Gdansk

bert

Im going to be in Gdansk for the Rangers Dundee game - wheres the best place to watch the game over there. Chek the rangers bar website but doesn't recommend anything

Cheers

I know of a Scottish pub there called the Scotsman. No idea if it will show a Rangers game though.

There is a pub called Pub U Szkoty.

Not sure if it will show the game though.

We were in Gdansk last week and didn't find anywhere showing our games. Nowhere we saw had Sky or BT and no one else really shows our games. We ended up watching on the phone in a pub with wifi

Premiership games were being shown on various european channels plus Polish games and other european countries but no interest in Scottish games

A long shot perhaps...

Out of interest, has anyone been to Gdansk more recently and found anywhere showing our games.

I'm here to Thursday so could miss Hibs today and the game with PSV too :(

Anybody been in Gdansk recently when there is a Rangers game on tv? Will be there for our game against Ross County?

Been in that Scottish pub before but not when any football on.

Underbeer - Watched Old Firm here this time last year (Garbary 6, 80-827 Gdańsk, Poland)

Irish Pub Piwnica - Had football on and is bigger but opens later in afternoon, not sure if the Rangers game is on TV or if they'll get it. Guy is a massive Liverpool fan but don't hold that against him. (Garbary, Podgarbary 1, 80-827 Wejście:, Poland)

Im going to be in Gdansk for the Rangers Dundee game - wheres the best place to watch the game over there. Chek the rangers bar website but doesn't recommend anything

Cheers
Polsat Sport has the rights to the game

Sports bars will have Polsat Sport

you can track their schedule here, at the moment I do not know if they will show the game.

What bars will show the game will depend what else is on that evening

Back