Rangers pubs in Paris

Forget the Auld Alliance shithole with tartan fannies who hate Rangers. The Highlander on the pont neuf is a bit more accomodating but not great.
I recommend The Moose Sports Bar ( rue des quatre vents ). A Canadian sports bar which is brilliant with loads of screens, great beer food and staff. They will search and find any Rangers game if it can be found. Just google it and it has a good website.

Forget the Auld Alliance shithole with tartan fannies who hate Rangers. The Highlander on the pont neuf is a bit more accomodating but not great.
I recommend The Moose Sports Bar ( rue des quatre vents ). A Canadian sports bar which is brilliant with loads of screens, great beer food and staff. They will search and find any Rangers game if it can be found. Just google it and it has a good website.
Been in the Highlander years ago tiny place but there was a Scotland V Estonia game on the people I met there lived in Paris and were Gers supporters.

When i was in the auld alliance before the psg game over there(bout 20 years ago), the owner had had the tunes on and it was a full blown sash bash, absolutely brilliant day! Probably changed now tho!

I watched Rangers v Morton in The Highlander when we were in the championship. The ex Mrs was less than impressed.

Back