Rangers results spreadsheet?

SB·

Another request for help. :)

There used to be a couple of different Excel spreadsheets floating around the web which had all of our results from 1872 onwards. One was 'the Sharp file', I forget the other one. The only links I can find now no longer work.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this?

Chic Sharp/A Horse With No Name is the man who produced it. All the previous MediaFire links are now 'dead' as you say.

Dunno if its available via his Twitter but worth a look. Or, if you Tweet, send him a message asking if its still available.

I used to have a copy downloaded and stored on my pc but its long gone I'm afraid.

https://twitter.com/ChicSharpHorse?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

EDIT: Actually, just found a tweet from him that suggests he's still updating the spreadsheet and is looking for a new hosting site he can upload it to at the end of the season.

A wee bump for this. I had another dig around for the Rangers results spreadsheet but no luck finding it. The existing download URLs on other Rangers sites all seem to go to dud links.

Does anyone have a copy of this they could upload?

Can't help unfortunately but I bet if you got a log in for the fuddleboard there would be loads of the obsessed with their own versions!

A wee bump for this. I had another dig around for the Rangers results spreadsheet but no luck finding it. The existing download URLs on other Rangers sites all seem to go to dud links.

GersNet seem to have links to it in 3 parts. Dunno if they work though.

GersNet seem to have links to it in 3 parts. Dunno if they work though.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it links to mediafire.com which doesn't seem to host the file anymore.

I have an older version of this on excel. 36.6MB. Results from 1872-2010.

Not sure how/ where to upload a file this size?

Myself and a few others on here helped out on this several years back filling some gaps for Chic. I’ve got a copy on my desktop computer but it’s years old. Chic intimated back then he wasn’t going to keep it up if I recall correctly. Sounds like he might have done so though. He was a poster on here, don’t know if he still posts or not.

I've got Parts 1 and 2 from Chic up to 2016; two huge files, will figure out a place to upload tomorrow. Might be an idea to move these into something that is not Excel for the 150th anniversary as they are getting to the point of breaking Excel.

I thought the club were going to take this on board and develop it or am I just imagining that?

It was a great resource but in the end I was struggling to open it.

Back