Rangers Retro - Contact Details?

DeeGer10

Edit Now received the hat and its great quality.

Ordered a hat from this site https://rangersretro.bigcartel.com/ after seeing a link on here. That was 2 weeks ago and not arrived sent them an email and messaged on Facebook not heard from them.

Anyone know them? Just looking to see if it’ll arrive before Vienna or if it will ever arrive.

Last edited:
I am in the same boat ordered a t-shirt on 14th of Nov. Also emailed and facebooked and not had any response
If you ordered it on debit card, allow 15 days for delivery. 30 days for credit card. If you don't receive it, phone your bank and you get your money back through the chargeback scheme. If it arrives the merchant will get the money from your bank.

Been looking for one of those bobble hats for a while but haven't seen any until now on that website but I think I'll hold off and see what happens with your order.

There's a Facebook page called Rangers Retro, not sure if it's linked to that website but might be worth having a look.

I ordered a hat from them recently ( November ) it took about 2 weeks but I did get it . The hat is decent quality hope it turns up for you OP

Hope you get sorted.

Hope going forward, the Rangers store will cater to all our merchandising needs.

Update: Received the hat this morning and its great quality.

Going by the label it was shipped on Thursday 1st class.

Back