Rangers Retro shirt at JD

Seems to be a lot of baby mini retro sleep suits and whatnot on the club site now

They had the 96 home one selling in the van next to black rooster at last home game for kids

I had this one. I got number 7 on the back for Trevor Steven, my favourite player.

Then he left and folk were winding me up I got it for Dale Gordon

B-D
Same to me with Laudrup. First time I get a name on a shirt, and weeks later he’s gone to Chelsea! Haven’t bothered with that since.

I can't see any of the blue Admiral logos on Ebay, don't suppose anyone has any links or knows anywhere else who sells them?

Pretty sure that was the first Gers top I ever owned. Also had the Admiral Rangers shellsuit which changed colour everytime you washed it. Think minds ended up purple.
Be out with your mates and everyone would be a different shade. Some close to purple and some close to grey. :))

Needs the Admiral logo.
The Admiral company is up and running again, shame they couldn't be involved as this is an all time great shirt though no doubt that would be against terms of current suppliers contract. Unfortunately kits literally falling apart doesn't seem to be against the contract!

I’ve got the original hanging in the wardrobe, Just checked it there, The top part of the E in McEwans has came off a bit.

Thanks mate, had a look but they don't seem to have them anymore.
Ask them directly on ebay, it was actually an iron on Admiral logo for an England shirt I got.
Not sold as a Rangers shirt logo.
Same size and colour as our away strip.
If you send them a message, they may still stock them.
Good luck.

I can't see any of the blue Admiral logos on Ebay, don't suppose anyone has any links or knows anywhere else who sells them?
I’ve got one in the house I can send you if you want? I bought it to put on the shirt but ended up sending the shirt back as didn’t like the fit of it

Ask them directly on ebay, it was actually an iron on Admiral logo for an England shirt I got.
Not sold as a Rangers shirt logo.
Same size and colour as our away strip.
If you send them a message, they may still stock them.
Good luck.
I've done that mate, thanks again

Slightly off topic but is there much interest in the McEwans Lager lilac top on the resale/collectors markets? I have one I was given by Sandy Jardine years ago when I worked with him. Sadly it's not signed. Also have the 96/97 away top which he also gave me.

Slightly off topic but is there much interest in the McEwans Lager lilac top on the resale/collectors markets? I have one I was given by Sandy Jardine years ago when I worked with him. Sadly it's not signed. Also have the 96/97 away top which he also gave me.
Yes, it’s very popular.

He had a fantastic debut v the Pars and tbh Flash was a damn good player and I am sure he was a pick for Elland Road when foreign players were limited..

Yes, you have to be very careful, the iron numbers and logos I bought had strict instructions.
Use baking/ oven proof paper as a cover and don't use steam.
First experience of this was a long time ago with my neighbour (I’m sure he used to post on here if he doesn’t still) and his mum ironed his brand new McEwans Lager sponsored 87/88 top for him :oops:

He got a replacement one soon after.

Back