Rangers site discount

Totally the opposite. Blowing it for everyone
But 'everyone' isn't in a worse position now, tried a code, it didn't work, you're paying full price anyway.

Would you rather these things were never shared for the occasions they do work? I got a belter of a discount last year when Castore made an arse of a discount code and all of those orders were honoured.

But 'everyone' isn't in a worse position now, tried a code, it didn't work, you're paying full price anyway.

Would you rather these things were never shared for the occasions they do work? I got a belter of a discount last year when Castore made an arse of a discount code and all of those orders were honoured.
Public message boards - that’s the issue.

I managed to use it, a mate text me it around 11. Will wait and see if it gets dispatched. Doubtful though.

3 tops ordered and all saying shipped. Got the code in a group chat just before it appeared on here.

Argh I missed it. £5.50 delivery avoided when I pick up. Is the XL a large as normal or it orange kit sizes

Is there NHS discount available through rangers shop? Can get 10% off from SD and 20% in JD but not on JD website yet.

Is there NHS discount available through rangers shop? Can get 10% off from SD and 20% in JD but not on JD website yet.
Not sure about on the website but someone posted the other day they asked about it in the shop at Ibrox and got told they did do Blue Light Discount - but not for kit launches.

Last edited:
If your order is going to be over £70 its worth looking at the Castore website to order - I'm sure they do free delivery over £70.

Last edited:
Back