Rangers sliders

Until yesterday, I'd never hear of this before.
Are they not thicker flip flops?
A slider is ice cream between two wafers, surely?
"How can we get suckers to pay more for flimsy plastic flipflops?"
"We rebrand them, works every time. Get your sliders here, put those cheap flip flops down and form an orderly queue."

Surely flip flops are anything that makes the noise which they're named after. Whether it's the ones with the bit between your toes or the ones that just have the bar over the bridge of your foot, they're still flip flops.
Type slider shoes into Google none of them have the bit between your toes. Type flip flops in and they do have the bit between your toes.

Watched a few short videos on Samurai last week, fight scenes from Seven Samurai and other Kurosawa films. Noticed that they look to be wearing sandals and socks. Spoiled their manly mentalness a bit for me.

No a double nugget is where you have the waffer with Italian meringue and chocolate between the wafers and their is 2 of them.

Single nugget just one and normal wafer on other side.
Spot on and I could murder one just now

When worn bare footed they are known as sliders. When my kids wear them with their socks, which they frequently do, they are sniders.

Wore my sliders to the store today, not a great choice when it started pouring down :))

Until yesterday, I'd never hear of this before.

Are they not thicker flip flops?

A slider is ice cream between two wafers, surely?
i agree with your first part they are just flip flops
thats a wafer youve described a slider is a wee tart who gives it out easily

Thongs if yer down under
My parents came home from a trip to WA and Mum started telling a group of their friends that the folk they went to visit we so thoughtful that they had even left a pair a thongs each in the room for them. It did raise a few eyebrows with lots of backtracking and explaining. She’s never lived it down.

New age nonsense. Never heard them called sliders. It’s flip flops or sandals if they have a couple of straps to keep your feet in place.

odd question for those who were in store today. I seen a picture of Rangers/castore sliders but cant see them online shop yet. Does anyone know how much they are?
Got that heading wrong on my part thought you meant Wullie and Graham Slider ha ha

They are poolside sandals that have a huge single strap across the toes rather than the normal flipflop arrangement.

I think sliders look very noncey.
Sliders by the poolside are arguably acceptable but blokes walking around the streets in traditional flip flops are certainly noncey.

Anyone been in either the Ibrox store or buchanan galleries store recently and know if sliders are in stock? I can’t find a phone number online to phone and check.

Back