Rangers Statement - no candidate for the manager's job has yet been interviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubs UK

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-82/

Friday, 10 November 2017, 17:30
by Rangers Football Club

THE Club confirms that since the departure of Pedro Caixinha it has received numerous applications for the now vacant position and is anticipating further applications by the end of next week.

The Club will then consider all viable options available to it. At this time the Club has not interviewed any candidate and will take its time to ensure that the best possible decision is made.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least another week of this stuff then.

Have we got it in us FF ?!! :(:D

images

Oh well, I was hoping for a new manager this or next week. But at this rate it could be a wee while yet!

Should we be sitting waiting on applications when we have a DOF?

Good managers get approached, they do not apply.

It is not S1 jobs.

Eh? Would the club be able to approach every 'good' manager? even the ones who look happy and settled? The club are clearly sitting back, putting feelers out and inviting people to show interest. A multi pronged approach. People will get pissy because they are impatient cvntos. This is far too important a decision to be constrained by time.

I think it was absolutely right to put out the statement. Had they not done so they would have been criticised for not keeping the fans informed. They just can’t win! One criticism, however, and I know it may be obvious, they should have added that GM will continue as interim manager in the meantime.

Good. This puts to rest the newspaper stories that the job has already been offered to McInnes, and that he'll be announced any day now.

Most interestingly (to me) is that they are aware of other people who have not yet applied, but who are going to do so. And they are waiting for those applications (suggesting that at least one of those late applicants is in with a shout).

To stop all the speculation ?? or to stop the people who moan and say the Board don't communicate enough or aren't transparent enough ?

They are inviting ridicule as usual……the media are going to love this……

I sometimes wonder if this board ‘ever’ pull in the same direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back