Rangers store belfast

Bluebell89

Not sure if there is another thread on this but wondering if anyone is heading to the opening this morning?

are they expecting large queues etc?

Not sure if there is another thread on this but wondering if anyone is heading to the opening this morning?

are they expecting large queues etc?

I was going to go, but with all the shops opening yesterday I get the feeling town will be utterly rammed so can’t be bothered getting the train or driving in looking for a parking space. It’s bad enough coming up to Christmas.

I was going to go, but with all the shops opening yesterday I get the feeling town will be utterly rammed so can’t be bothered getting the train or driving in looking for a parking space. It’s bad enough coming up to Christmas.
I’m on my way up now from rathfriland so hoping not overly busy just now we can but pray

Yeah im planning on taking a run up for it opening at 10am. Let us know what the queues are like if you are up earlier!

Wonder if they’ll have better stock levels than the stadium shop. Wouldn’t surprise me
The Stadium Shop was well stocked earlier in the week. @nelster posted the photos. The stuff flew out, given the prices, and stock was low on Friday morning when @Diego Maradona went. Staff had said earlier in the week that the Stadium Shop was due a delivery on Friday so, perhaps, by this morning the shelves will be restocked.

The queue is starting to build now. A load of people are going to other shops and then coming back. The staff are still unpacking right now, which I thought would be all done.

20 in at a time and card only. The tills aren’t picking the stock, so there manually entering the barcodes. Some stock only got delivered this morning so some isn’t out but they’ll happily go fetch it for you.

Please don’t give the staff any grief as it’s not their fault. I’ve heard some grumbling outside.

20 in at a time and card only. The tills aren’t picking the stock, so there manually entering the barcodes. Some stock only got delivered this morning so some isn’t out but they’ll happily go fetch it for you.

Please don’t give the staff any grief as it’s not their fault. I’ve heard some grumbling outside.
Rangers fans ‘grumbling’?:oops: Away with you man, I’ve never heard such a thing.:rolleyes:

We must be the ‘moaniest’ fans on the planet.

Christ, they still haven't finished rebuilding the Bank Buildings (Primark)? When was that fire? It seems ages ago. That place is taking longer to do - and probably costing more - than the channel tunnel.
Dunno about the rebuild by my Sister-in-Law was queuing up to get into Primark Belfast yesterday, so its open.

Dunno about the rebuild by my Sister-in-Law was queuing up to get into Primark Belfast yesterday, so its open.
I just saw all the scaffolding still up on that picture and assumed it's still shut. Must just be tarting up the outside then.
I haven't been into the centre of town since before all this lockdown ballix.

Christ, they still haven't finished rebuilding the Bank Buildings (Primark)? When was that fire? It seems ages ago. That place is taking longer to do - and probably costing more - than the channel tunnel.
I remember when it was burning down two girls were busking near by and were singing that billy joel song, we didn’t start the fire. Someone videoed them and primark was burning away in the background. Some wee woman walked past giving off to them. :D

Hope the weather is better up in town than it is here.
It's bouncing down like a monsoon at the minute.
I wouldn't fancy queuing in the street in that.

Could you let me know what it’s like for kids stuff? My boy wears 3-4 so if there is much there for him in the sale I’ll maybe make the effort.
There was decent selection of kids stuff and they seemed to be restocking regularly.

If you ever need a stock check just give me a shout, I work round the corner so can pop it at lunch or after work.

Back